Reviews for A Different Kind of Deal
BlackWolf Lityalle chapter 13 . 9/15
All I got to say is I can't wait for Sam to beat the living daylights out of that-that- John. I think I'm going to enjoy that thoroughly.
pipinheart chapter 62 . 8/28
I would love to hear the end of this,love it...
Jeanne chapter 62 . 8/19
Just found this story and I am hooked. Can't wait to see where you take us next. Poor Dean, he has had quite a time, but as long as he has Sam I know he will be okay. More or less ... :-)
sbcarri chapter 62 . 5/24
Loved this chapter and I hope Dean is okay!
Thiltelles chapter 62 . 5/23
Welcome back. This chapter made me very curious. What will happen to Dean? Not delay the update, ok? I love this fic.
ncsupnatfan chapter 62 . 5/22
Great last few chapters, lots of action and do like where you are taking the story and how Cas and Gabriel are involved now. NC
freetobescary chapter 62 . 5/22
YES! Dean will be back! But what state he will be in? I'm really excited to see how you will handle that
sabidoche chapter 62 . 5/21
I like you're story from the beginning, and I like the way the events are turning out. I just can't wait to see how Dean is going to come back. It's sad for him but I know Sam we'll be there for him. As ever. That's a very good chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 62 . 5/21
Whoa - Cas and Gabe did this together? To give the world a fighting chance. Wow. More, please!
BranchSuper chapter 61 . 5/21
Dean is dead... Can Cas help?
babyreaper chapter 62 . 5/21
I'm just happy that Cas was able o bring Dean back, but I'm a little worried about what it will have done to him, what is this mark, Cas spoke off? Maybe Sam should have asked first, what if Dean isn't Dean anymore? Will Cas and the Winchesters be hunted by angel now. Really looking forward to the next post. Thx
Irreality chapter 62 . 5/21
I like, I like. This definitely reads like the end of one sequence and the start of something new, and potentially more epic. I'm curious to see where this story is heading and what price you will make poor Dean pay for his resurrection. Knowing your work to date I expect it to be delightfully cruel. :)
Keep 'em coming, we'll be here reading!
jennytork chapter 62 . 5/21
Love it, can't wait to see what's coming next!
sbcarri chapter 61 . 4/25
I'm still out here! Loved this chapter, can't wait for another update
Love where it's going and can't wait for more.