Reviews for Shinobi no Cocoon
PhillyCh3zSt3ak chapter 4 . 7/5
"Good then I'm coming over and we're going to relax in that hot tube of your all day." Naruto stated with a wide smile as Lightning looked towards him with a small smile.

"Why do I feel like you're using my birthday as an excuse to go in my hot tube?" Lightning commented while Naruto just smiled to her innocently.
In the immortal words of Sterling Archer: Phrasing. My God I've been waiting a while to use that practically in a situation.
SilverstormXD chapter 1 . 6/5
Really crescent rose really...man hahahahahahahha I love it
lou2003us chapter 7 . 5/28
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
FF8cerberus chapter 7 . 5/26
Wonder how this will affect his seal. Until next time.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 5/26
that crystal lake looks cool
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 7 . 5/26
Damn...I's been a long time since I've seen this fic get updated... Oh well, welcome back!
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 5/25
Next chapter please
haseothesage chapter 7 . 5/25
good chapter could have put a little more in but good. Also glad your back
Jarick chapter 7 . 5/25
Since nobody else seems to have pointed it out, Lightning's little sister is named Serah. Not Sarah. other than that, which was bugging me, great story so far.
Sagacious.Utilitarian.Network chapter 7 . 5/25
It was good. It was weird that Naruto didn't really use any of his unique powers. I give this story a 7/10
Blazedragon94 chapter 7 . 5/25
Well that was interesting...although I would have thought with Naruto skills and powers by now he would have put up a better fight. In fact he himself could have made a short work of the soldier without even need to kill them, just spam about hundred Shadow Clones.
Blazedragon94 chapter 5 . 5/25
I would said would Naruto kill the soldier like that consider they just doing what it seem to protect their city base on the game...but other than that nice interact XD. Again like how you seem to keep the original spirit of Naruto here, oh the moment with they floating ball that was hilarious, though that beg the question who put it there?
Blazedragon94 chapter 4 . 5/25
Hahaha the joke about the engagement ring...and yeah I would said Lightning reaction seem somewhat proper, it didn't make her look too weak, a bit out of character but then chart that up as Naruto's *charm* XD
Blazedragon94 chapter 3 . 5/25
Oh this will end so badly with Lightning here...well at least Snow would have distraction so he safe...lucky bastard.
Blazedragon94 chapter 2 . 5/25
Wow not bad my friend, lots of potential for this fic. And it is going in a nice direction, like the character interact between Naruto and Snow despite how short it is and can't wait for this 'date' with Lightning XD