Reviews for Of Vampires and Foxes
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 1/24
I'm enjoying it!
Randoh chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
We get it. He isn't at full power. Really, its a bit annoying how you have to keep repeating that over and over. The chapter was ok, but it could have been better if you didn't have to sneak in those reminders again and again... and again.
Tomon chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
This seems to be very promising story, I was captivated very early and suddenly there was current end. Given the last update time it may also be quite some time before, if even, we got another update.
Still I like this setup very much I'm very curious why is Naruto being always sealed.
Well I can only hope that you will continue someday :)
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
This was awesome! I await the next chapter!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
good job
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Man, It's been so long since you updated any of your stories.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
not bad. keep up the good work
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Really like this story. Only two chapters in and I am already hoping that it will be a long and interesting story. Good writing and plot.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was really cool. Liked the backstory so far. Seems like it has a lot of potential and I hope that it gets explored.
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Not much connection showing with naruto and moka
mythics101 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Interesting story you got here, I am sure that I will continue to read this once you update again. I thinks it's a little interesting that you have a kokoa pairing, I like it. The plot line is curious and I know that I will enjoy this story so please update soon.
Dick Rash chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
hm
UltimateGrr chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Love to see an update soon.

I think another thing that makes Naruto come across as jaded is the nature of his existence. Bit hard to go close to people when you know you'll be resealed in a couple weeks, and they'll be dead when you reawaken.
karthik9 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Damn,naruto is pretty soon.