Reviews for The Worst Fic Ever
13QuarterQueen13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Fine, like this!

*two thumbs up*
Luna Skyest chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow. -.- Ruthless Young Wizard murder.
sayume214 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I agree 100%!

Thanks for doing this 'cause I got real mad when I read something like this too. Even worst, her updates were only like 1 page per chapter. -.-'
OCEANFREAK819 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
thz iz lyk, teh worstest fic evur!

"this is like, the worst fic ever!"

OMG I LOVE IT! I totally agree with the 11 points you put up. I mean, I've read probably 3 fanfics, that are full of CRAP!

Thanks for getting your point across. I'm telling a bunch of people to read this FanFic!

GrEaT wOrK!

~oceanfreak819~ (i wuz to lazee to sign in) "I was too lazy to sign in". Hehe.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Yes, that was a VERY bad fanfic, but you certainly got your point across! Thank you for addressing these issues; they make me mad, too.
Prince Unlikely chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hah. Mean, but...*grins* what can I say? I'm a grammarnazi. I should be ethical about this (AKA "not everyone can write as well as you can, be nice") but I won't be-how hard is it, really, to learn to spell? Unless one happens to have the intelligence of a senile blackfly, in which case one should not be writing at all..._'

:) Kudos.
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Thank you for writing some sense! I totally agree... I wish that some people every once in a while would bother to spell check, or check the facts in the book, or write paragraphs... It's even worse when a story has a decent plotline and writing style, but they don't spell check, and it makes it difficult to read it!

Thanks for writing this, it really makes a very good point!

I think this book series has a weird effect on people, though, because I started trying to write better, after I read the YW books... I don't know what's up with that...

Anyways, this 'story' is amazing stuff!
Noreht chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
! XD Oh, that made me laugh so hard! XD Nicely done!
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh, good idea. I think the only thing you left out was the fact checking according to the series, cause Callahan was spelled wrong... which should piss people off.

(...and Internet short form, but that wasn't that big of a problem back in 2002. There's no need to point out crappy characterization and plot.)

Thank you.
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love you.

In a completely non-romantic sense, of course!

My biggest pet peeve- random sections of bolding or italicizing, which is tied with continuous and random interruptions by the author. Another one is when the author says "It's my first fic- please review!" or when they say something like "I'm not very good a summaries" in the summary. That is so annoying, I just want to shoot myself. A good one is random centering of the entire chapter.

I could go on... but I don't like to ramble. More people should do stories like this... Or maybe you could do more in different sections... (Hint hint)

Much luv, AJ Halk
tinabobina chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
The funny thing about this story is that some fics are actually this terrible! Many are, in fact. I wonder if there are ten-year-olds writing in here because really...
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yeah, I've seen some like that. And to talk about 10, I think their spell checks committed suicide.

Starling Blue chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
THANK YOU. I wrote something like this once, but it was just a general story, and I had so much fun mocking the bad writers...{dreamy eyes} At any rate, this was so needed. All us peoples in the Literacy Club of Canada appreciate it.
Froggyh chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Thank you so much for this! It really bothers me when there is consistent bad grammar in a fic. Yes, I know no one is perfect (I recently submitted an essay with 'to' instead of 'too' by accident), but sometimes it makes a story near impossible to read when there is poor grammar in it.
HEARTSTRUKK chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Can I just say that I totally agree with you on the stuff that annoys you. It annoys me too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »