Reviews for Bother
Ah, from the gentle S3 Sherlock of 'Stopover' we get the actual prick!Sherlock of S2.

Spot-on portrayal of all three characters. To paraphrase another reviewer, John is the conscience/head part of Sherlock and Molly is the feeling/heart. Sherlock has much to learn from these two.
Lil chapter 1 . 1/15
AWWWW
emedealer chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Very sweet :)
llLethell chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Aww he was so cute back then when he was all robotic. Well when I say cute...

That would be cool if they did a flash back episode. Like they are working on a case in present day with bits before the show- Sherlock was still a junkie meeting Molly and Lestrade for the first time and John was in Afghanistan getting shot at, Mycroft at his wits end with Sherlock and 'abducting' Molly for a meeting because Sherlock is especially vulnerable even from a grad student... Oh and we could learn about Mary's past too!

But never mind that, good work!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Sweet one shot! Loved it!
CorpseGrl chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is one of the most 'spot-on' portrayals of Sherlock. Loved it. I've read all 3 of your Sherlock fics and they are all lovely. Even if you aren't doing the one-a-day thing, please continue with little pieces like these. .
Carmen Madison chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So absolutely wonderful. I could just hear John saying every single one of his lines. Sherlock and Molly are just so imperfectly perfect for one another. Brilliant!
magic-mysticeti chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Sweet story. Very cute.
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
More to come?
yay chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is pretty sweet.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story. Sherlock is so...Sherlock! And John is his moral compass. I also believe that Molly is as important as John in helping to show Sherlock how to deal with emotions. Where John is right and wrong, Molly is feelings!
whytejigsaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nicely written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I don't really like it when people put Sherlock with someone, but this chapter was cute :D I like Molly :P
random fat echidna chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aww...I love how Molly gives Sherlock her order when he asks /her/ for coffee, it's something I can see happening.
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was perfect! Well done!