Reviews for Defiance
Black3st-Night chapter 24 . 3/24
I've read your whole story, and I seriously love it.
The way you created Astrid was far batter than any OC I've ever read about. Her defiance, her role in life. The ways you described everything working together is pretty awesome, too.
You developed the romance between Pitch and Astrid PERFECTLY. Like, immaculately. Bravo.
Your humorous bits are great, and the 'fluff' you include is very well written. You also wrote the awkward parts awesomely.
Amazing book! And the one shot follow up is very good as well.
Kat chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
My word, what if the Guardians and MiM DID walk in on them? Could you post that scenario as a one-shot? MAAAAYYYYYBBBBBEEEEEE?
I'm begging you! Please! (I would love to see some protective tendencies in Aster)
Anyway, love the story so far!
Kat
GirloftheShadows chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Hi there! I LOVE your stories so much!
So, I just got done reading this chapter for about the THOUSANDTH time, and I had an idea:
Is it too much to ask that you post an ALTERNATE chapter to this one, where the Guardians and MiM ACTUALLY DO walk in on them? I just think that that would be a very humorous chapter, and I'd love to see the more protective side of Aster come out, now that he knows that she's his sister. Could you please, PLEASE maybe do that? Pretty please?
Slinkiesunited chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I have to say that I love this story! I've been obsessed with ROTG ever since it came out. I've read a lot of stories with them and this is definitely the best one! Great job, I love it :)
MegaFrost4 chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Me again...I'm just going to crawl in a dark corner and stay there for all eternity. Don't mind me. I'll just be waiting for your next epic saga...and for Pitch to comfort me. Yeah, that's what u need.
MegaFrost4 chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
Fuck! I'm done! I never thought I would make it to the end. BEST STORY EVER! Pitch, ugh! I love him so much! I'll never think of him the same way again. I wish I was Astrid and had Bunny as a brother and Pitch as a lover. I mean really, wow! I love you! And thanks again for tearing my heart out and scarring me for life! You're the best!
MegaFrost4 chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Damn you to Pitch's darkest corner of his lair! Gaw! I hope you have pleasantly horrifying nightmares! My heart has been torn into pieces after barely healing from before! How dare you?! Oh Pitch! I think I'm in love!
MegaFrost4 chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
MegaFrost4 chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
SHIT! Pitch! Why are you so stupid?! You love her! Go after her! Aaaaaagh! Sorry, I'm really sorry. This story is messing with my feels.
MegaFrost4 chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
I've been waiting for this moment since like, the first time Astrid and Aster saw each other! FINALLY! Thank-you Pitch!
MegaFrost4 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
OMFG! I LOVE YOU!
MegaFrost4 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Damn you for tearing my heart into millions of pieces! First Bunny, I knew it! Haha! And I KNEW Astrid and Pitch were going to-still going to-fall in love! AAAAAAAAHHHH! And then you ruin the moment! I love you!
Mikaela U chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
That was insanely good! So much better than I expected, and honestly my favorite story on FF thus far! Your characterization was amazing and you're too damn good at suspense. In the first chapter I could tell that was Pitch even before you started hinting. I've never seen a writer on FF who captures romance, action, suspense, fluff and everything in between so flawlessly, and I can't wait to delve into the rest of your library! Post more ASAP!
Xion5 chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! XDDD Oh God that was just so cool! :D
Thank you so much for writing it! I'm so glad you decided to do some one-shots for this story! It was so good that I was really sad to see it end. But now it won't have to! XD
Again, this was just wonderful! Please try and update the next part soon, because I just cant wait to see what happens next! XDDD
SamanthaSamma chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
I have to tell you, this is a masterpiece! I laughed, I cried, I jumped up in excitement and anticipation. I love this story it was wonderful in every way. Thank you for posting this, I'm just lucky I found it after you completed it so I didn't have to wait for every chapter!