Reviews for Game Over
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 1 . 3/8
I really enjoyed that! I feel like you struck a great balance between completely nonconsensual and completely willing. It was sexier to read than either of the other two options because it felt right for them and the situation. I just really enjoyed this I even wish there were more of it! I feel like I enjoy Link/Ganondorf, but I can never find enough of it like this, that really strikes that balance for me. But this was exactly what I was in the mood for, without me even knowing what I was in the mood for before reading it! Haha so thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Dude this is great! You should totally expand on this. Your form of writing is nice and articulate, and i would really like to see more.
REBD chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aww poo link
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Sorry but MA material is not allowed on this site. Please either tone it down to an actual M level or remove this and put it on Adult Fan Fiction Dot Net.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
Olive Master chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Zelda : What the hell?

Because she could probably tell what was going on.
Anways, this was hot.
lu.chan93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Unf. This is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Is this gonna be mulitichaptered...I hope it is Ganondorfs idea with Link seems promising
xD
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
More please? This was really good. Please update soon!
hopeyou'reOK chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I can't wait for you touch on this aspect in Endgame. I think it's really interesting when authors use the Ganon-Link dynamic sexually because not only do we sort of already ascribe that element of the relationship to Ganon-Zelda, when you shift the focus to Link, it gives both him and Ganondorf more shades as a character (ones that are dually more challenging to the reader too).
Obi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wait, Endgame was intended to be a Ganondorf/link smut story? That... Is awesome! I mean, i really like the way that story is going now, but Ganlink smut would make it much more amazing! Please tell me you haven't completely changed your mind and you are still going to include it into the story?
Wow I liked this chapter a lot. Is this story going to be a one-shot?
Flugg chapter 1 . 6/26/2013

I wanted this to be in Endgame. Maybe you're practicing, or you want to get it out of your system. It seems like though, Endgame took a life of its own huh? But It is inevitable. Link is going to get dominated very sexually by Ganondorf, and then his transformation will begin, right? I really like the classic rape and revenge idea, but this time it's from a male's standpoint. Zelda is incorruptible. She can play dirty, yes, but she has the mental fortitude for that.

Link, embodies that innocence. He's just a boy , and that's what drives this evil. Ganondorf finds something pure and relishes in disrupting it. Great job utilizing OoT Link for a greater impact.

I digress, it's your story, and it was very cathartic. Pulled no punches; same version on AF I take it? Best wishes and concerns for your safety, look forward to your next work :D