Reviews for Demon Battle Rises
Thanatos1320 chapter 51 . 8/18/2014
Great chapter! I was a little behind and I decided to reread the whole story to remember some things, so I just got around to reading it. But I would still like for Terry and Canis to appear and I can't wait for it. Just PM me if you need any extra info or and opinion on how they might react. Keep up the good work.
DeathHero61 chapter 51 . 8/16/2014
Pretty interesting chapter.
San child of the wolves chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
It's good that you're back, Kiha. I understand that life comes first before fanfiction. I'm glad that you were able to update again. This chapter was great! Even if it was a little mediocre. The chapter was still greatly done. I wish you luck on the next chapter.
KingOfStories01 chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
Crud... I owe you an apology... I haven't kept up with my reviews on these chapters. Your quality of writing is amazing as always, and I really, truly love this story. Its been an awesome journey throughout and I intend on seeing it through to the final chapters... so, while I haven't kept up with reviews, let me assure you that I will NOT be abandoning this story, and intend to get myself back together for this.

As for this chapter... well, it was a really enjoyable journey throughout. It was tough watching Kimiko struggle to reconnect some, but it was necessary... especially since she really had been distancing herself some... but its at least good to see she's cleared things up to some extent.

And it was pretty sweet to Kenja and Setsuna pair up like they did, their tension seems to have paid off entirely. Hope everything works out for them in the end. And amusing to see the two (and I'm sure everyone else) are commenting Kimiko and Kyo... guess everyone can see it, eh?

Also, it seems like Kimiko and Kyo tend to speak on the phone, sometimes as the first course of action between the two when planning something... its very nice to see them both getting along so well... though the tension between the two could be cut with a knife, considering the thickness...

So, once more, I really loved this chapter and hope that you keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see the next chapter... and on another side, I hope everything works out with you in the real world, and that everything ends up going swimmingly for you in the end.
russiaXamerica chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
As I said in my pm I would love too see anna and Ivan and this chapter is epic and I love it soo much I did stick around by the by
Wandering dude 1 chapter 51 . 8/9/2014
I want to see gilgamesh and enki in the story please.
DeathHero61 chapter 50 . 5/12/2014
Really interesting can't wait for the next chapter. :)
russiaXamerica chapter 50 . 5/11/2014
Really good chapter so I take Ivan an is book reader Anna are going to be in darker arc or somthing but other then that is chap is really good:)
San child of the wolves chapter 50 . 5/10/2014
Well that was a nice introduction chapter. Hopefully Aislinn will learn to accept that she and Cheshire are no longer the strongest, but she was right to act that way. Kimiko was pinning her affections and friendship like some lost puppy, even though she is stronger than they are now. I can't help wondering where Flynn and Setsuna and everyone else disappeared too though. Okay now onto Kiyo. It doesn't surprise me at all that Gash would call his son Kiyo after his bookreader and friend. I like Kiyo and Faith, even though I only just met them both recently. I wish you luck in the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

That's great that Prom went well! And your band thing. I wish you luck on your AP exam!

Also are you gonna do that filler chapter thing? The picnic chapter still?
DeathHero61 chapter 49 . 4/28/2014
This should definitely get interesting, I wonder, how would tsumi turn back during a battle after using ranohe, would it just wear off?
San child of the wolves chapter 49 . 4/27/2014
This chapter was great and worth the wait. I loved the character development for all sides. That was great! Good luck on the next one I can't wait to read it.

That's great that you are in a relationship and that he asked you out to prom! I hope you have fun and a great time!
Jackpot 2 chapter 49 . 4/27/2014
Congrats on the prom invite. Wish you a good time :)
russiaXamerica chapter 48 . 3/14/2014
This was really good I liked it
San child of the wolves chapter 48 . 3/14/2014
This chapter was awesome! But I bet the original one was loads better, most original works are, especially if you lose the original and have to redo the entire thing. That has happened to me before. Anyways this chapter was still great and awesome and T sounds very cool. I like him, even though he nearly killed Cheshire. But that has got to be a massive blow to Cheshire's pride to get beat by Tsumi's alter ego T. This was really cool. I can't wait to read the next chapter with T and Cheshire. It's bound to be awesome. Good luck with the next chapter and your RL things.
San child of the wolves chapter 47 . 2/3/2014
Awww this was great! This was a great chapter and I loved Kenja's story of how he met Kesai and how he helped him live again. That was great! Good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »