Reviews for Demon Battle Rises
San child of the wolves chapter 47 . 2/3/2014
Awww this was great! This was a great chapter and I loved Kenja's story of how he met Kesai and how he helped him live again. That was great! Good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
San child of the wolves chapter 46 . 2/2/2014
Ooh nice chapter. That was great! And I am surprised, but happy about how quickly you got this chapter done. That was great. Well good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
Oooh awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. But wow a sparring match is much better than an enemy demon! This was great. GOod luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
DeathySophia chapter 44 . 1/30/2014
This was a great chapter, but aww it was so sad. I liked Setsuko, she was so cute. I understand that she had to go so Tsumi could grow up more. I can't wait to see what the spell Xenolith so much wanted can do!
San child of the wolves chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
Oh nice chapter. Lovely chapter! But what a horrible way to get their sixth spell. I'm sad to see Setsuko go but it had to be done. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
russiaXamerica chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
wow this is really good :) i hope i can keep on reading it :)
San child of the wolves chapter 43 . 1/27/2014
Oooh this was awesome! Wickedly awesome! I'm going to take a guess and say that Ari is based off of Absol from pokemon? Am I right? I hope I am. Since I know asked if you could make a demon based off of that pokemon.

Anyways great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Okay this was great. And very touching at the end and all through the battle! Setsuko just soudns so cute. And I like Yusuke as well. All in all this chapter was really great. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
namedafteracar chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Yea, like.. A birthday party for fifty! Anyway. Sorry for not commenting I like to R&L sometimes. Update soon
San child of the wolves chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
This chapter was great. And I loved seeing Setsuko and Yusuke. I loved Setsuko more, she's so cute! Well good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
russiaXamerica chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
This is cool I was wondering what arc is Ivan and Anna going to appear because I am vet interested. :D
San child of the wolves chapter 40 . 1/17/2014
Okay this chapter was great. And you made me cry on the part with Setsuna, Kenja and Kesai as well as the touching part with Yukio and Aislinn. I have to say those two parts were my favorite of this chapter. And i loved how you ended this arc. This was in all a perfect way to end the Xenolith arc. I wish you luck on the next chapter and the beginning of the next mini arc and everything.
DeathySophia chapter 39 . 1/16/2014
That was epic! Props to Kimiko and Tsumi for enduring such an ordeal and came out victorious. They have grown so much in this one battle, especially Kimiko. Really that was a well-deserved victory for them! And also, congrats to you for finishing the first arc. I will absolutely look forward for the next!
KingOfStories01 chapter 39 . 1/15/2014
Sorry I haven't been reviewing much lately, I've been both busy and... somewhat lazy as of late. I'll try and step up my reviewing as this goes on.

In any case, I still absolutely LOVE this story. The battles are exceedingly well written, and this fight was probably one of the most climactic yet! Of course, there seems to be no exception to the general amount of punishment that humans take alongside their demons. Jeez, though... seeing Kimiko and Tsumi take that much punishment is just... well, they'll be recovering for a while, I figure.

In other things, since I didn't comment on it... its a shame Icarus was taken down during this. Not too unexpected (Kincad, in a sense, had a very Riddle Professor feel to him - and his demon was one of the first taken down...), but it was still pretty sad to see Icarus go.

I can't wait to see the next chapter, and I hope it turns out well!
San child of the wolves chapter 39 . 1/13/2014
That's fine that it took so long to finish but you outdid yourself on this chapter! You really did!

I'm glad that you're getting better.

And yay for mini-arcs! I know some of what those mini arcs will be (at least I think I do?). Anyways I can't wait to read the next chapter. This was truly a great chapter and I loved it. Good luck with the next chapter.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »