Reviews for Demon Battle Rises
4fireking chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Why does Kimiko feel evil? Just who exactly is the girl with scars on her face? So much questions about this chapter. That’s what makes it exciting.
4fireking chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Kimiko isn’t taking Tsumi’s banishment very well. I guess it’s something we can expect fictional characters to be. I, having autism, would just forget about Tsumi and move on with something else in my life. Like my writing. Mister Kincad’s class kind of reminds me of my chemistry class. I’m glad they get to work together as partners again. Good chapter.
4fireking chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I don’t think the demon child could get nervous about anything. I kind of hate stories that use the word “ Goth” or “Emo” but yours is different. At least Kamiko cares about Tsumi enough to make him crepes. Kiyo would just lock Zatchbell inside and his mom would feed him. I kind of don’t like Tsumi. He doesn’t want him and Kamiko to be partners.
4fireking chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I was a little taken back by your first chapter. I understand this is an OC story, but I refuse to send you a character. Unless of course you send me an OC for my Zatchbell story. I’m very intrigued by this Kamiko bookreader. I look forward to reading more. I would like you to read my Zatchbell Trees of Deception story to know what you like/dislike about it, please.
I understand unlike Kiyo, Kamiko is more of the silent, disturbed character. The kind who is always unsocial. But what was with that sad melody moment? I wonder why Tsumi would think he is a burden? Is that the right way I’m saying it? Good chapter. Every thrilling and amusing.
San child of the wolves chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
First off don't worry about posting if you can't! Oh never got my tonsils out but wow that must hurt and must really be a chore. I hope you feel better soon. And if you do get the Xenolith arc done, great! If not don't worry about it.

Okay now onto the chapter! Oh man that was awesome! Purely and truly awesome! I loved Yakamashii and Chinmoku! And how Shura and Amera and their book readers beat her was very good and entertaining. I loved that she died instead of just being sent back to the demon world! It just makes things so realistic! And shows Xenolith's cruelty greatly! And the reason, oh the reason! We finally learn WHY Xenolith wants Tsumi so badly! Oh wow. I can't even describe how great this chapter was!

I wish you luck on the next one! I take it the next group that will be shown will be Setsuna, Kenja and Kesai, Kincad and Icarus? Or will it be Aislinn and Cheshire, Flynn, Kimiko and Tsumi?
Despicable-D chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So... is this what's currently known in your story?
San child of the wolves chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
That's fine. Nothing wrong with using pokemon to influence a demon's design. I really liked what you did and yes Noivern is a great pokemon! As are Umbreon and Absol and Houndoom. Absol is my favorite dark type. And I say do it! I'd love to see the demon you make up being based off of Absol. Since the demon you made being based off of Noivern is just awesome!

Okay first off wow this chapter was awesome! Greatly done! I loved the new pair even if they are evil, they're so amusing and her getting stuck with an old guy, even greater! Well good luck with the next chapter! I can't wait to read it! I can't wait to see how Shura and Amera fair against Yakamashii!
namedafteracar chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
WHY! Why the cliffhanger? That's justu not right to keep me hangin'!
San child of the wolves chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Sorry I didn't respond to this right away. And don't worry about posting we know you must be busy. I hope that you get that position that you want for your marching band. And good luck with your busy schedule, Kiha.

Oh wow this chapter was greatly done! Lovely spell choice for those two to get. I love the ending, that was cute. I also liked the ending because Luka got the last words and they were full of foreshadowing... kind of.
russiaXamerica chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Wow that was great
San child of the wolves chapter 30 . 10/23/2013
That's great that you beat the game! I beat X on sunday and yes I agree with you, it is too easy and there really wasn't much to it like the other games. Nice team of pokemon you have there. That's good that your friend is just having power outage trouble and that it wasn't something worse.

Lovely chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
It's fine. I'm just as engrossed in pokemon X as you are Y. I just beat the sixth gym leader. I hope that school and marching band get easier for you. But if not don't worry about how long it takes you post. I'm just glad that you're working on the story. I hope that your rping buddy is well. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

This was a great chapter! Greatly done, really. Kyo's and Amera's third healing spell was very interesting. I liked it, I've never seen a healing spell like that before so that was very original and very good. I loved the fact that the floor collasped from underneath them, Xenolith's plan was genius and quite funny despite how horrible that is. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it. I can't wait to see how that goes.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good premise for a chapter. Good work. I like stories like yours. Also, I hope I don't sound too needy when I ask if you can please review one of my stories.
San child of the wolves chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
And shit gets real! ... Well realer than they are currently! Oh man this was a great chapter! Greatly done. Very greatly done! I can't wait to see what happens next this is bound to be good! Now Aislinn and Cheshire, Michael and Shura, Kincad and Icarus and Kyo and Amera have to fight Kenja and Kesai and Kimiko and Tsumi?! Oh that'll be good for sure! Poor Flynn and Setsuna have to sit back and watch while this all happens before them, They must feel really useless right now.

Anyways don't worry about updating or working on the next chapter if you can't.

First off that's great that homecoming went well! I'm glad it did. Ah yeah that is never easy but it's better to tell him that you aren't ready and not lead him on to thinking that you do share his feelings. I wish you good luck with that and I really hope that it turns out alright and that you can still be friends. Also good luck on your band contests. I hope that everything goes well for you, Kiha.
shadowmwape chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Name of Demon: Kura udo

Age:8 arm

Appearance:He has spiky yellow hair, white skin and blue eyes. He wears a blue shirt with gold star, Green cargo shorts, and blue sneakers. He has a broadsword on his back.

Parents:Gash And Tia

Siblings:None

Sexuality:Hetero

Coupling (Of course this will be decided later):

Personality:He is a calm and stoic individual with a little quirkiness.

Bookreader: Mwape Mulenga

Book Color:Turquoise

Spells:
Kaminari ha-Lightning crackles through his sword
Kaminari-ha-He sends a flying wave of electricity to opponent from his sword
Kaminari ryū-Sends a lightning dragon from his hands
Pawā-Gives user immense strength
Zakeru
Zakeruga
Teozakeru
Past:He is the son of zatch and tia who was sent to earth to keep track of tsumi and if tsumi were to fail, become king of mamodo.

Name of Bookreader:Mwape Mulenga

Age:16

Appearance:He has bushy black hair, brown eyes and black skin. He wears a red shirt, black coat, blue jeans, and green sneakers. He has a skinny exterior, but is very athletic

Parents:
Albert Mulenga
Mable Mulenga
Siblings:
Tony Mulenga
Nteke Mulenga
Sexuality:
Hetero
Coupling (Of course to be decided later):

Personality:He is a quirky and calm individual who gets rough when his friend are threatened and never lets his friends sacrafices go in vain.

Demon Partner: Kura udo

Past: He is a kid who parents have to work most of the time and his siblings moved out. He never had friends up until now and is mostly bullied.

Lives in:Tokyo

School they attend:Tokyo High School

Bond between Bookreader and Demon:Strong

How they met one another:They bumped into each other while being chased by a mamodo and bookreaders

Good or Evil:Good

Book Burned How (Only if you want to decide, otherwise I will make the choice for you):It will be burned by the villain in the final battle

Are they together when introduced: Mwape meets tsumi while Kura udo meets Kimiko

Anything else important need to be said:None
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »