Reviews for Demon Battle Rises
San child of the wolves chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
Oh nice chapter. Lovely chapter! But what a horrible way to get their sixth spell. I'm sad to see Setsuko go but it had to be done. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
russiaXamerica chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
wow this is really good :) i hope i can keep on reading it :)
San child of the wolves chapter 43 . 1/27/2014
Oooh this was awesome! Wickedly awesome! I'm going to take a guess and say that Ari is based off of Absol from pokemon? Am I right? I hope I am. Since I know asked if you could make a demon based off of that pokemon.

Anyways great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Okay this was great. And very touching at the end and all through the battle! Setsuko just soudns so cute. And I like Yusuke as well. All in all this chapter was really great. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
A Hero in Progress chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Yea, like.. A birthday party for fifty! Anyway. Sorry for not commenting I like to R&L sometimes. Update soon
San child of the wolves chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
This chapter was great. And I loved seeing Setsuko and Yusuke. I loved Setsuko more, she's so cute! Well good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
russiaXamerica chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
This is cool I was wondering what arc is Ivan and Anna going to appear because I am vet interested. :D
San child of the wolves chapter 40 . 1/17/2014
Okay this chapter was great. And you made me cry on the part with Setsuna, Kenja and Kesai as well as the touching part with Yukio and Aislinn. I have to say those two parts were my favorite of this chapter. And i loved how you ended this arc. This was in all a perfect way to end the Xenolith arc. I wish you luck on the next chapter and the beginning of the next mini arc and everything.
DeathySophia chapter 39 . 1/16/2014
That was epic! Props to Kimiko and Tsumi for enduring such an ordeal and came out victorious. They have grown so much in this one battle, especially Kimiko. Really that was a well-deserved victory for them! And also, congrats to you for finishing the first arc. I will absolutely look forward for the next!
KingOfStories01 chapter 39 . 1/15/2014
Sorry I haven't been reviewing much lately, I've been both busy and... somewhat lazy as of late. I'll try and step up my reviewing as this goes on.

In any case, I still absolutely LOVE this story. The battles are exceedingly well written, and this fight was probably one of the most climactic yet! Of course, there seems to be no exception to the general amount of punishment that humans take alongside their demons. Jeez, though... seeing Kimiko and Tsumi take that much punishment is just... well, they'll be recovering for a while, I figure.

In other things, since I didn't comment on it... its a shame Icarus was taken down during this. Not too unexpected (Kincad, in a sense, had a very Riddle Professor feel to him - and his demon was one of the first taken down...), but it was still pretty sad to see Icarus go.

I can't wait to see the next chapter, and I hope it turns out well!
San child of the wolves chapter 39 . 1/13/2014
That's fine that it took so long to finish but you outdid yourself on this chapter! You really did!

I'm glad that you're getting better.

And yay for mini-arcs! I know some of what those mini arcs will be (at least I think I do?). Anyways I can't wait to read the next chapter. This was truly a great chapter and I loved it. Good luck with the next chapter.
San child of the wolves chapter 38 . 1/2/2014
Oh lovely chapter. I liked seeing what Xenolith could do and how the Poison Duo got out of it. That was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Ohh this chapter was great. I loved that we got to see a little about what was going on in the Demon World! And the chapter itself was very good. Kimiko needing that reassurance from Kincad... especially considering she has kind of been forced into it by the others... kind of, not really but ugh well you said so in the chapter which i really like where that went and it was nice and realistic. And now stuff gets doubley real! I must say the ending, oh the ending where Kimiko and Tsumi are with Xenolith and Yuu on a platform. Oh man I did NOT see that coming, at least well not in that way but that was great! Really great! I can't wait to see what happens next! Good luck with the next chapter.
DeathySophia chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Hiya Kiha! Sorry that I don't review in so long. You can blame my laziness for that. Anyway, you managed to release chapters despite your situation is really impressive and I thank you for that. I just done re-reading your 14 latest chapters and I gotta say that they were all very nice chapters with nice dialogues and descriptions. However though, I feel that the description is a bit too abundant which make the pacing seem to be really slow, for example how you describe the character's feeling after they said something almost over and over and almost every time after they speak. Maybe it's just me, but it just feels too much especially in tense situation like when they are fighting. Slow-pacing fighting scenes just feels not right for me, or maybe my impatience nature has something to do with that XD. Don't get me wrong though, I love your description!
Responding to your note a few chapters back, I do have a few characters you haven't used yet, however, whether you'll use them or not, that's completely up to you. I'm fine either way :)
With that being said, I wish you luck with your future chapters! :)
San child of the wolves chapter 36 . 12/26/2013
Oh wow you certainly succeeded in making this chapter a tear-jerker! That was greatly done and heck even I have tears in my eyes while reading this. Great chapter. I loved what you did. I feel sorry for the holy duo and the fire duo. That was greatly done. Good luck with the next chapter.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »