Reviews for Demon Battle Rises
San child of the wolves chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
That's fine. Nothing wrong with using pokemon to influence a demon's design. I really liked what you did and yes Noivern is a great pokemon! As are Umbreon and Absol and Houndoom. Absol is my favorite dark type. And I say do it! I'd love to see the demon you make up being based off of Absol. Since the demon you made being based off of Noivern is just awesome!

Okay first off wow this chapter was awesome! Greatly done! I loved the new pair even if they are evil, they're so amusing and her getting stuck with an old guy, even greater! Well good luck with the next chapter! I can't wait to read it! I can't wait to see how Shura and Amera fair against Yakamashii!
Wailing Trigger chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
WHY! Why the cliffhanger? That's justu not right to keep me hangin'!
San child of the wolves chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Sorry I didn't respond to this right away. And don't worry about posting we know you must be busy. I hope that you get that position that you want for your marching band. And good luck with your busy schedule, Kiha.

Oh wow this chapter was greatly done! Lovely spell choice for those two to get. I love the ending, that was cute. I also liked the ending because Luka got the last words and they were full of foreshadowing... kind of.
russiaXamerica chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Wow that was great
San child of the wolves chapter 30 . 10/23/2013
That's great that you beat the game! I beat X on sunday and yes I agree with you, it is too easy and there really wasn't much to it like the other games. Nice team of pokemon you have there. That's good that your friend is just having power outage trouble and that it wasn't something worse.

Lovely chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
San child of the wolves chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
It's fine. I'm just as engrossed in pokemon X as you are Y. I just beat the sixth gym leader. I hope that school and marching band get easier for you. But if not don't worry about how long it takes you post. I'm just glad that you're working on the story. I hope that your rping buddy is well. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

This was a great chapter! Greatly done, really. Kyo's and Amera's third healing spell was very interesting. I liked it, I've never seen a healing spell like that before so that was very original and very good. I loved the fact that the floor collasped from underneath them, Xenolith's plan was genius and quite funny despite how horrible that is. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it. I can't wait to see how that goes.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good premise for a chapter. Good work. I like stories like yours. Also, I hope I don't sound too needy when I ask if you can please review one of my stories.
San child of the wolves chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
And shit gets real! ... Well realer than they are currently! Oh man this was a great chapter! Greatly done. Very greatly done! I can't wait to see what happens next this is bound to be good! Now Aislinn and Cheshire, Michael and Shura, Kincad and Icarus and Kyo and Amera have to fight Kenja and Kesai and Kimiko and Tsumi?! Oh that'll be good for sure! Poor Flynn and Setsuna have to sit back and watch while this all happens before them, They must feel really useless right now.

Anyways don't worry about updating or working on the next chapter if you can't.

First off that's great that homecoming went well! I'm glad it did. Ah yeah that is never easy but it's better to tell him that you aren't ready and not lead him on to thinking that you do share his feelings. I wish you good luck with that and I really hope that it turns out alright and that you can still be friends. Also good luck on your band contests. I hope that everything goes well for you, Kiha.
shadowmwape chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Name of Demon: Kura udo

Age:8 arm

Appearance:He has spiky yellow hair, white skin and blue eyes. He wears a blue shirt with gold star, Green cargo shorts, and blue sneakers. He has a broadsword on his back.

Parents:Gash And Tia

Siblings:None

Sexuality:Hetero

Coupling (Of course this will be decided later):

Personality:He is a calm and stoic individual with a little quirkiness.

Bookreader: Mwape Mulenga

Book Color:Turquoise

Spells:
Kaminari ha-Lightning crackles through his sword
Kaminari-ha-He sends a flying wave of electricity to opponent from his sword
Kaminari ryū-Sends a lightning dragon from his hands
Pawā-Gives user immense strength
Zakeru
Zakeruga
Teozakeru
Past:He is the son of zatch and tia who was sent to earth to keep track of tsumi and if tsumi were to fail, become king of mamodo.

Name of Bookreader:Mwape Mulenga

Age:16

Appearance:He has bushy black hair, brown eyes and black skin. He wears a red shirt, black coat, blue jeans, and green sneakers. He has a skinny exterior, but is very athletic

Parents:
Albert Mulenga
Mable Mulenga
Siblings:
Tony Mulenga
Nteke Mulenga
Sexuality:
Hetero
Coupling (Of course to be decided later):

Personality:He is a quirky and calm individual who gets rough when his friend are threatened and never lets his friends sacrafices go in vain.

Demon Partner: Kura udo

Past: He is a kid who parents have to work most of the time and his siblings moved out. He never had friends up until now and is mostly bullied.

Lives in:Tokyo

School they attend:Tokyo High School

Bond between Bookreader and Demon:Strong

How they met one another:They bumped into each other while being chased by a mamodo and bookreaders

Good or Evil:Good

Book Burned How (Only if you want to decide, otherwise I will make the choice for you):It will be burned by the villain in the final battle

Are they together when introduced: Mwape meets tsumi while Kura udo meets Kimiko

Anything else important need to be said:None
San child of the wolves chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
Oh wow! This chapter was greatly done! I love that they have to fight each other that'll be so awesome! They should have done something like this in the original one! Oh well, at least you're doing it! Good luck with the next chapter!

That's fine about not posting. I hope you have fun at Homecoming!
Wailing Trigger chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
Update soon!1
russiaXamerica chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
Hey this a really good chapter and quick question did you get the revised version of my charter for one of your arcs because i dd not hear form you and i am worried it did not go thourgh
San child of the wolves chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
That's great that you're going to homecoming! And even greater that you got a date for it. I hope you have a fun time Kiha! And good luck dress shopping.

This chapter wasn't bad. It was good. I liked the beginning and the car ride was cute. Amusing how Flynn and Aislinn got to sit next to each other. Same with Kimiko and Kyo, oh that was so cute! And that little part with Amera and Kyo that was greatly done. The middle part was cute as well. All in all this chapter was great! The ending was a little funny though with all the reasons for them being though, that was funny despite how serious it was supposed to be.

Good luck with the next chapter and have fun at the dance!
Wailing Trigger chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Update soon
San child of the wolves chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Awww this was so cute! This was a great and very moving chapter. I loved seeing all the child and parent interactions. That was just great. Nice coverr story you gave Flynn by the way. Very believable. I loved how you played Aislinn's and Flynn's parents/guardians and younger siblings that was just great. I loved how you did Setsuna's one as well. I really liked Kimiko's and Kenja's interactions with their parents it was very good and I loved reading it.

Well good luck with real life and good luck on updating and that's great that you finished chapter 27! And good luck with chapter 28 whenever you get the chance to work on it.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »