Reviews for The Things I Can't Say Are The Things You Need To Hear
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 27 . 7/21
I'm crying omf
a person chapter 27 . 6/14
This was an amazing fic. I started following it somewhere in the middle of the story, and since then I have grown attached to it. I would jump for joy whenever I saw a new chapter posted. Good job.

And I'm only writing a review now because I suddenly thought of this fic and got nostalgic, hehe
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 27 . 3/31
This is a beautifully told story. I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the summary but I was quickly hooked. I loved it!
THE LASTSENTENCE WH Y WO ULD Y OU DO THATTT
Okay so I was pretty chill until fall out boy was mentioned. And dean? I'm ashamed of you smh fall out boy is a million times better than Metallica

(Loving this fic so far btw .)
A Path That's Clear chapter 27 . 3/29
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU TERRIFIED ME WITH THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER? I have been reading this all day and I thought my feels would finally get some fluffy relief. Well, they did, eventually, but that was a cruel way to start the epilogue, my friend. And I mean that in the best of ways.
Dean's slow acceptance of his sexuality was gorgeous, along with your unique take on Cas's home life in a high school au. Some pairings threw me off at first but they ended up being adorable so I didn't mind the fact that they took some time from Destiel.
I adored this fic. Please, keep writing.
Sea-Star's Best Friend chapter 12 . 3/29
That think Mary says about no one is ever beyond the point of saving is extremely inspirational for me. You have just lightened my day by 300%
Sea-Star's Best Friend chapter 6 . 3/28
I freaking love your writing! At two am in the morn. I'm trying not to laugh at how adorable Cas is and how far Dean is in the closet. Is he like the king of Narnia or something?
OwO chapter 4 . 3/13
I know this fanfic has been up for a while, but I'm just now reading it. I have to say- I absolutely ADORE Protective!Gabriel
ill-interrogate-the-cat chapter 27 . 3/3
This was fantastic! I started reading it back when there was only 10 chapters but finally just got the chance to actually finish it. You see when I was busy, the emails about the updates got piled and lost into the vastness of my inbox so reading it totally slipped my mind. I'm glad that I cleaned out my inbox and saw this! It was spectacular!
Sometime, if you have a chance and if you want to that is, you should write a one shot of the proposal. Whist reading this final chapter I couldn't help but wonder how the proposal went down. Did Dean propose to Cas? Was it Cas who proposed to Dean? How did it happen? Was it at a resturaunt during a date or was it at their home/apartment that they bought/were renting?
Anyway, you haven't got to write it but I just figured that it would be a cute, fluffy one shot fic.
Thank you for being such a lovely author and for writing amazing stories!

ill-interrogate-the-cat
1hotpepper chapter 27 . 2/20
Oh god you scared me I thought you where talking about Cas, that he had killed himself, I was scared!:(((( but great story, great buildup too!
anon chapter 27 . 2/17
I just read this 140k fic in the space of two days, proving how gripping you've managed to make it! I have loved each and every character, including (but not limited to) Charlie and Jo, Sam, and even Balthazar and Meg. I even love how you've managed to weave dark elements throughout this story (especially your characterisation of Anna, and how despite her mistakes she truly loves Cas), but despite the villains (and very scary villains!) this story is one of hope and light. Most of all I love Dean and Cas, and they're sweet relationship: and how both help the other, despite thinking they don't deserve the other's love. (And oh yes: the epilogue- bittersweet but mostly sweet! I love parent!Destiel and the mentions of Sam and Jess and Jo and Charlie made the ending even more perfect.)
carifoo2001 chapter 27 . 2/14
EEEP! AN ENDING THAT ISN'T TOO PERFECT BUT PERFECT ENOUGH! YESS!

This is usually where I give my long "speech", basically the kind of review that critics give to books that have actually been published... but I don't really have anything to say besides "I ADORED IT" and "I love your writing style" and "you were amazing at keeping everyone in character", but I think those are obvious. Oh, look. This has sort of turned into a long "speech". Hum. Well, I need to see your other stories because I love your style and YOU SAID JOHNLOCK HELL YES LET ME SEE YOUR OTHER STORIES!
carifoo2001 chapter 26 . 2/14
EEEP! EEP! EEEEP! NO! THE ENDING?! WHYYYY?! WHY?! ;-; I have to finish reading next chapter... nyooo... This has occupied my entire day, I don't wanna be done... it's only 8PM... What am I supposed to do for the remaining hours of the day?!
carifoo2001 chapter 25 . 2/14
YES! YES! YES! EVERYTHING IS GOING BACK TO AWESOMENESS! YES! GOD, YES! I AM SO HAPPY!