Reviews for The Things I Can't Say Are The Things You Need To Hear
dandan143 chapter 27 . 9/7
awwww
Never Ending Nightmare chapter 27 . 3/6
Awwwww! I love this story! It's so sad, and angsty, but uplifting and happy at the same time! Good job!
biunicorn chapter 22 . 1/3
Gaaaaajdfhdnehej WHYYYYY WHYYYYYYY WHYYYYY WHYYYYYY?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PERSON! I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND YOU DO THIS TOO MEE other than that ilove ur writing !
biunicorn chapter 14 . 1/3
Gahhh why the feels to make it worse i m cramping like hell
biuinicorn chapter 4 . 1/3
Thanks for not making Lisa a bitch
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
I'm crying omf
a person chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
This was an amazing fic. I started following it somewhere in the middle of the story, and since then I have grown attached to it. I would jump for joy whenever I saw a new chapter posted. Good job.

And I'm only writing a review now because I suddenly thought of this fic and got nostalgic, hehe
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
This is a beautifully told story. I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the summary but I was quickly hooked. I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
THE LASTSENTENCE WH Y WO ULD Y OU DO THATTT
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Okay so I was pretty chill until fall out boy was mentioned. And dean? I'm ashamed of you smh fall out boy is a million times better than Metallica

(Loving this fic so far btw .)
A Path That's Clear chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU TERRIFIED ME WITH THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER? I have been reading this all day and I thought my feels would finally get some fluffy relief. Well, they did, eventually, but that was a cruel way to start the epilogue, my friend. And I mean that in the best of ways.
Dean's slow acceptance of his sexuality was gorgeous, along with your unique take on Cas's home life in a high school au. Some pairings threw me off at first but they ended up being adorable so I didn't mind the fact that they took some time from Destiel.
I adored this fic. Please, keep writing.
Sea-Star's Best Friend chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
That think Mary says about no one is ever beyond the point of saving is extremely inspirational for me. You have just lightened my day by 300%
Sea-Star's Best Friend chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
I freaking love your writing! At two am in the morn. I'm trying not to laugh at how adorable Cas is and how far Dean is in the closet. Is he like the king of Narnia or something?
OwO chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I know this fanfic has been up for a while, but I'm just now reading it. I have to say- I absolutely ADORE Protective!Gabriel
ill-interrogate-the-cat chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
This was fantastic! I started reading it back when there was only 10 chapters but finally just got the chance to actually finish it. You see when I was busy, the emails about the updates got piled and lost into the vastness of my inbox so reading it totally slipped my mind. I'm glad that I cleaned out my inbox and saw this! It was spectacular!
Sometime, if you have a chance and if you want to that is, you should write a one shot of the proposal. Whist reading this final chapter I couldn't help but wonder how the proposal went down. Did Dean propose to Cas? Was it Cas who proposed to Dean? How did it happen? Was it at a resturaunt during a date or was it at their home/apartment that they bought/were renting?
Anyway, you haven't got to write it but I just figured that it would be a cute, fluffy one shot fic.
Thank you for being such a lovely author and for writing amazing stories!

ill-interrogate-the-cat