Reviews for An Earnest Yearning
Awwwwww
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I need more. GODS, I NEED MORE!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is so freaking cute! And it makes me nostalgic for high school, and I haven't even started uni yet! I didn't think I'd ever be able to say that. I think you wrote Jack's personality well and I really like Hiccup with glasses, like really, he'd be adorable.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh, the cat was so much fun. Did you know Toothless was actually designed after one?
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This was so sweet! These two are adorable!
Eliza-Lou-Riley chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
So sweet! :D I love it x
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Gosh that was cool!

Although I didn't like an asshole Astrid, I enjoyed the story :))
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Cute!
dodgehomburg chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is such a cute and amazing story! I wish it was longer though I hope you write more to it
Aroski156 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is my favorite secret admirer fic :)
P.S. it would be awesome if you had a follow up of a first date or when Jack meets Hiccups dad ;)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I wanted to feel sorry for jack, but I'm happy that he was able to get through to hiccup. this is one of the darker versions of the secret admirer/note leaving fics I've read today, but I like it. It felt more realistic I guess. Anyways, great job. I really enjoyed reading this (especially with Astrid as head of the bullies instead of Snotlout.) and wouldn't mind seeing a following one-shot showing how these two started dating. ;)
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ermahgerd this is amazing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
i like it- the only problem i have is that hiccup is a viking and i'm not sure if henry would be considered a scandinavian name.