Reviews for An Unexpected Journey
TheImitationGameAlan chapter 11 . 3/12
OK YASSSSS
Guest chapter 54 . 11/27/2017
"I have come to talk some sense into you, Thorin Oakenshield," Gandalf said stiffly, "These men and elves ask for very little, merely compensation for their aiding in your journey's success. This is hardly the way to repay them."

Welllllll, that's debatable. The MEN ask for little, merely compensation for their aiding the dwarves' success. But the elves? Come ON, Thranduil imprisoned Thorin, offered no aid for his injuries, imprisoned the testify he dwarves, threatened Hayden, and threw her in the dungeons even after hearing that she was pregnant, which likely contributed to the stress that led to her miscarriage...so in what way do the wood elves deserve compensation? The only one who aided then was Legolas and he wasn't even present at the time Gandalf made that statement. Whaaaatt?
theta-Skywalker-587 chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
u have made me addicted to reading this within the first 2 chapters, this is fantastic!
misslesmis13 chapter 62 . 7/8/2017
I just finished reading this, and it's amazing! You can tell you put a lot of work into it! Great job!
Guest chapter 62 . 1/8/2017
Omg I could not put my phone down for three whole days! Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
Voldemort chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
It was a good story, untill Thorin came in. I'm sorry but he is just too OOC.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 62 . 2/1/2016
Beautiful story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Awful fanfic. Thorin is too ooc
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 61 . 7/14/2015
I loved your story! It was great!
Mermaid's Magic chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
sooo... are they going to kidnap her when they go back?
inperfection chapter 62 . 5/2/2015
What a lovely story I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you!
denisemurasaki7 chapter 62 . 4/4/2015
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! I was really hook on it!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 62 . 3/28/2015
I very much enjoyed. Thanks!
samanthatm chapter 61 . 2/6/2015