Reviews for I Cant Make You Love Me
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You convey Jake in pain very well. She destroyed him, used him and left him. And left the bracelet behind. He is not going to recover. The writing is well done even the J/B ending is not what we hoped.
catspats31 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of Tank's "I Can't Make You Love Me" from MetroLyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
VJM130899 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
k
I wanted jella, but it is true
so ...u did a pretty gud job
see ya soon
TEAM JAKE 4EVA ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Broke my heart.. Loved it.
samdawn87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so bittersweet! Poor Jake. My heart breaks for him. He deserves better!

Oh and great writing! The pace was perfect for a one-shot and ended like it should. Good job! I should also congratulate you on getting me to read a Twilight fic. :) Hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was beautiful! So sad but beautiful! I hope to read more stories from you ;)
I-Love-My-Sexy-Man-Prince chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Check out my username then ask me why I love this fic
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 1 . 6/26/2013