Reviews for Too Late
Geekygreakfreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wait, I know the first chapter is a 'tragedy' section and it was sad and good and all, but chapter two is more of a hurt/comfort thingy. But It was a good story.

—Geeky-Greak-Freak
DMysterious chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wait a second, I've read this story. It was the one that had him in a hospital and later became a part of Sugar Rush, became a virus, started sucking the code out of the other racers and almost Vanellope. Vanellope then fixed him and made him look like a racer so they could date. Wasn't it that sorry, or am I thinking about something else? Either, like the story.
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sadness... I must have the alternate ending. I must!
azndragon767 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow! Such a good one-shot! It was full of emotion, and I could feel every bit of it in this story! I would love to read a second chapter of an alternate ending! I think it would balance out this tragic chapter just perfectly! Great one-shot, and I look forward to maybe a two-shot! :D
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aw, that was sad! I felt a little depressed just reading this. Keep on writing, you did a great job with this story!
Lil' Drabbles and Practices chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aww... How sad 3: Very good job... I know a lot of people have a hard time creating a 'sad' effect, but this one was very good!