Reviews for California Dreamin'
liatb01 chapter 23 . 9/4
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us. Your words were truly beautiful, its been a while since I've cried this much. I'm sad to see the end of these two.
I hate the easy way Bella is falling for him. She waited for him all that time he was in Vietnam only to receive jack shit for her effort. He didn't even bother to try to get back with her after he got out of treatment. So really? I feel like she should have just ignored his stupid ass at that wedding. Fuck him.
He had a ….breakdown? Seriously? Edward had a nice cushy job and hes now an alcoholic and is having break downs? REALLY? He panics when a car back fires? REALLY?

Then straight up, its because hes a fucking pussy.

I don't understand people that cant handle their shit to a point, ya know? I just feel like Edward has no reason to act this way. My dad was door gunner in Vietnam and I never heard many stories but my mom told me a few when I was older. And they weren't pretty. My grandpa was a ranger and actually got captured and tortured for months in Korea. So I can understand some people acting like Edward is but Edward wasn't in combat so I just don't understand.
I just don't feel like Edward is in a position to be this fucked up. I could understand it if he actually fought...but he didn't. I mean whats the deal? Whats the excuse? Did he kill a guy when they blew that whole in the wall? And let me guess it was a "kid" so that was bad. If the "kid" was old enough to carry a gun then he was old enough to die because of it.
Ya, Im sure doing all that paper work will give him ptsd. WTF?
Edward wasn't even fighting but hes saying he needs to be less of a man and more of a machine?
My father in law had a job in Vietnam, much like Edwards. When he talks about being a veteran I roll my eyes. He was paid to do paperwork, that's hardly "serving".

My own dad was a door gunner and when he wasn't needed for that he ran supplies.
That's a great idea, protest the war while men are fucking loading up. That really sends the wrong message to the men that are getting ready to ship out. Talk about no support.
Instead of crying about "love not war", how about support your fucking troops. There is nothing wrong with fighting for other peoples liberty.
I kinda hate that Bella is against the war. They wanted to make all of Vietnam a communist country. So we allied with South Vietnam to fight against it. Doesn't seem so wrong to me. Its not like we raided their country unsolicited, they asked for our help.
So theres a bunch of people around and bella doesn't know why but she "screams" Eric...for no reason?
YAAAA OK
When he asked if she was sure that she wanted him to be her first...he said "thank you". LOL I thought he was gonna tell her how many women hes been with. I feel like this is necessary information. Im surprised that Bella didn't ask.

You know what most men came back with from Nam? PTSD, drug addiction, gonorrhea, and Hep C. So Bella will have that to look forward to.
bella is awfully EASY. She just met this guy and she letting him touch her ass? What a skank.
oh no, Edward is college while all that "free love" shit is happening. How kids does he have? LOL
Nikki1219 chapter 23 . 6/8
This was beautiful, than you for sharing!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 23 . 6/10/2017
Awesome love love it.. idk how I missed this gem lol.. thanks for sharing
2,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »