Reviews for Respite
Leti0422 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update this story. It's very intriguing.
Jea chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
This is amazing!
You NEED to do more! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase!
Fearless miko chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Just started your fic and I'm really hopeful. The first sentence was a good hook. I notice you're an Anne Rice fan, as well. We have that in common. I'm referring, of course, to "de Lioncourt", which I assume is a Lestat reference. There is an astonishingly scarce amount of quality Kagome/Kouga pairings out there and this one has the feel of a really good one. Looking forward to reading more!
GoldenGryphon chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Looking forward to seeing Kagome and Kouga's relationship progress... and how it might. So far, I am interested in the various viewpoints you are including, as well as the time period you have chosen. I look forward to seeing what might happen next.
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
This story really does have quite a lot of potential. I always love stories that focus on Kouga's position as a leader and mixing that with him deeming humans off-limits as well as planning to get Kagome involved to help plan food sources in their absence was rather brilliant. I also am fond of the angle that Kagome is put off by Kouga being so forward due to her inexperience. I really do hope that you continue this story, as it truly does look to be one of the greats at this juncture.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Your writing style is great! Can't wait till Kouga finds Kagome again! Another chapter plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Another chapter soon please!'
Em52 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
please add another chapter soon , I wanna know what happens next!
TheAllKnowingIsHere chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Been a while since your last update but I just wanted to make sure you are going to continue this story. Call me impatient but I'm looking forward to the next installation.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
More more!
My Eternal Anguish chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I like it a lot! You've got me hooked. Can't wait for more. Oh and great job keeping them all in character
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Just started reading this and I love it so much! Great chapter you have created for this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love his sneaky yet concerning ways! Thinking ahead and a wolf with a plan. Kagome you better go with him!
YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
no prob ur story is banging i cant wiat to read more i know inuyasha is goin to like it i cant wait to see kagome handle him
Mew Suger chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
If I was kagome I would so pick kouga. Seriously he is a hot wolf demon, treats her better then dog face,stop eating humans for her, and gives her presents sometimes. Who wouldn't like a guy like that.