Reviews for Timeless
CallmeCrazylol chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
The story's pretty good. Hope the hiatus doesn't last a long time
UnLike Us chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
The cannonball Sephiroth scene was rather fun and the resulting events following it. Though Meta has a point that Cloud has been a bit too flamboyant and seems to be growing in confidence. One day, perhaps he may even become arrogant unless someone nocks a him down a few pegs.

I wonder what Vincent's roll in this story is. Perhaps he will be the one to restrain Cloud. What a thought, usually the devil and Chaos go hand in hand, but perhaps it is Chaos that restrains the devil when he goes too far.

Poor Eve, I wonder what cards life will deal her now. But perhaps it is what she needs to get out of her depression.
UnLike Us chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
The cascade of gold hair and Meta's unspoken suspicion are really well written. It also seems Sephiroth is finally starting to fear Cloud. It's a real contrast from other time travel ficks that Cloud is portrayed as a devil.

Cloud seems to be coping better with his agelessness, I suppose it is because he has something to be preoccupied with. I suppose that a consequence of his immortality is a certain impatience. He is unwilling to wait things out and see things through convinced that he already knows the outcome and won't spend time giving people the benefit of the doubt. I actually have never thought of immortality that way, instead thinking that with their many years behind them they may be more prone to let time slip past them, numb as they are to the significant of normal measurements of time to mortals.
UnLike Us chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
This chapter is rather fast paced, in the sense that much is revealed all at once. I also have the impression that Meta is getting too involved too quickly. What I mean with that is that inspite of her past experience and her common history with Sephiroth, it would seem natural to mean that she could feel some temptation not to involve herself in this mess. Not to care and to take care of her own problems. Maybe do her part in helping strangers, weather it's because of her morals or because she is at blade point. I think it would be natural for her to hesitate in putting her finger in the convoluted mass which is Cloud and Sephiroth. This isn't to say that she won't involve herself emotionally in the end anyway, but from earlier chapters I have gotten the impression that she is a rational and smart person, more likely to probe with stick of reason before investing herself emotionally in anything. Eve is the feeling one instead.
UnLike Us chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I'm quite curious of Meta's story. She seems to be a strong woman, but at the same time more susceptible and sensitive because of it.

I wonder where Eve is though. Having Cloud recall the apple was a nice touch.

I remember Rayleigh, and I think that considering the fright she showed towards the dangers she was faced in in Before Crisis her reaction is quite realistic. But I hope she will recover from her madness, even if she doesn't remover from her fear of Cloud and in extension Sephiroth.
UnLike Us chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
My, how terrifying. The uncertainty of Genova's intention, Cloud's own frenzy and callousness with the added unknown factor of Jenova's influence.

I can imagine Cloud's involvement with his (ex)mother will bring her a lot of trouble. She's already ostracised for being an outsider and mingling with the witch. Hope is sweet though.
UnLike Us chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
The scene between Jenova and Cloud was really interesting. Her contemplative curiosity, her leap of faith and her betrayal. I wonder what relationship will develop between them and what they will learn of each other.
UnLike Us chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
I like your rendition of Eve Strife life. Her innocent love and trust is so simple and pure.

Clouds murder of himself was really chilling. What must it have been like to deprive his mother of a son in the same stroke that he deprives himself of his mother. The fact that he was even capable of doing it speaks for how easy the reaping of lives has become to him.

The "I'm sorry" scene in the end reminds me of a twisted echo of Vincent in Lucretias cave.
UnLike Us chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
It's fun to hear Cloud talk about the planet like the average bitch you come across in life to Ifallna who hold it in such high regard.

The kiss was a total shocker. I totally did not expect it. And I think I'll even thank you for that, "life's no fun without a good scare".
UnLike Us chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
It really come's through how horrifying of an existent Cloud is. Powerful, invisible, untouchable and mad. Unafraid to kill, for he's taken so many lives before. In the wrong environment he is no longer a hero but a homicidal psychotic monster.
UnLike Us chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
I see the similarities now with Eri's Tomorrow. But I find the planets fear of Cloud very interesting and also well explained. Ifallna's fear is also quite realistic and well rendered through your writing.
UnLike Us chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
A very good first chapter. You manage to really show the burden of the passage of time as Cloud stays unchanging, a constant, unable to move one as the world slowly turns into something he no longer recognises.
NatNicole chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
POOR EVE!

I LOVE this purely perfect story! :D
Cloud, Sephiroth, Meta, Aerith's parents, Eve (I especially like her original character-development, though I cried at her loss & raged at Adam's meanness), the Turks, Vincent, the characters' interactions, their development, the plot,... *continues rattling off things loves about the fic*

What about Genesis & Angeal? Are they currently living a normal life?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
getting more interesting
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
sad beginning, I really feel sorry for Cloud; forced to watch all those he care for fade while he alone remains