Reviews for Timeless
NatNicole chapter 15 . 7/19
POOR EVE!

I LOVE this purely perfect story! :D
Cloud, Sephiroth, Meta, Aerith's parents, Eve (I especially like her original character-development, though I cried at her loss & raged at Adam's meanness), the Turks, Vincent, the characters' interactions, their development, the plot,... *continues rattling off things loves about the fic*

What about Genesis & Angeal? Are they currently living a normal life?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 7/16
getting more interesting
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 7/15
sad beginning, I really feel sorry for Cloud; forced to watch all those he care for fade while he alone remains
Brenden chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
great work
XXTakaraXX chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Ah here is the story I read, update soon
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
If you rewrite this, please don't delete the original. That would be a waste of a good story you put so much effort in. This story is awesome, by the way. And good luck on college. I hear it's rather tough. Haven't gone yet, still in high school here. But I'm rather scared to choose one. I still have to pass exams and tests. Don't die. Or stab anyone. Except maybe a robber/mugger if you meet one/more. You have an amazing and creative mind. I would love to read your other wild ideas turned stories. Ahem. And thank you for writing this story. It's great.
TyrantChimera chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
university is tough, but it's important. prioritize your well-being! And thanks for the mention 3
matall chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
Quite a thought provoking piece- definitely an enjoyable journey to read this. Im waiting for the next update... somewhat patiently.
Tayashia chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Uh oh poor Eve!
XXTakaraXX chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Do your best tseng! ...well not that he will get anything...I don't think any thing will get those spikes down. Should look for s a hat or scarf!
GreenOnBlack chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
genesis entire story line points to the planets name being minerva.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
I freaking love this fanfiction.
Keep up the great work.
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
What was this kiss for ?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
That was one well written first chapter, if I ever saw one.