Reviews for A Whole New World
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 3 . 10/4
I also wish that you don't abandon this story :) I really love young Spock and Kirk. But also Wionas suffering through life, it's sadly a realistic one that could occur in real life.
J. Salus chapter 3 . 8/6
You really should finish this story! I want to see how Spock deals with what happens to Jim on Tarsus IV! Please take the time. I have discovered that writing fanfiction is a great writing challenge. I encourage you to pick this story back up. It is too good to abandon.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 7/1
This is a fine introduction to a story. You have a real writing talent, whether you keep it as an occasional hobby or turn it into a lifelong passion and career. Only you will know.
Best wishes for your time in college. I did university (NZer here) in my 30's, and it opened my eyes considerably.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 7/1
Awwww now that is something a mum would definitely get a tear in the eye for.
chocolatelover1 chapter 3 . 6/12
This story is sooooooooo cute!
I love tiny! Jim and Spock, they're soo adorable! And Bones! lol I'm so glad you brought him into the story, especially as a sitter cuz that is practically what he does for Jim anyway lol Awesome job, cant wait for more!
Spirit-Inketi chapter 3 . 5/24
Teensy Spock and Kirk! Slightly less teensy McCoy! ( I don't know the age you have him at this scene, but I see him as maybe fourteen)! Genius!
Spirit-Inketi chapter 1 . 5/24
"crazy-ass kid from Iowa who likes to jump off of high things for fun." That's probably the best description of James T. Kirk ever.
Anne chapter 3 . 5/5
I so want to see Sarek babysitting and in overalls. Amanda probably wants him in a tool belt too. More?
FanGrell chapter 3 . 5/4
This is great, please don't leave this story, you have to continue. I love the relationship that Kirk and Spock have and I'd love to see morenof Sarek in the story.
Amanda and Sarek are one of my favourite ships so I would love to see more of them, like their little domestic fights and all, it would be adorable.
This story is amazing so I do hope you update soon x.
BookWarrior23 chapter 3 . 4/30
OMG I love this story so much! It is the best young Jim, Spock, and McCoy fic on the entire internet!
FantasyFreakLover chapter 3 . 3/15
I love this story! I always love the kid stories, but this one is really great. I hope you find the motivation to pick this one up eventually and continue it, I can't wait to see where you take it!
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I really can't wait until the next chapter and see how he deals with Jim and sees how different Spock can be when he's allowed to be himself.
Irene34 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
So cute, thanks
mlsJesuslover chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
What's next? What's next? What's next?! I can't wait for the Sarek chapter. Great job on the story so far. Keep going, and don't give up on this. You have a reader waiting on the next chapter! :)
Rin-Rin chapter 3 . 10/20/2014