Reviews for Love For Red
Anon chapter 10 . 10/12
That was intense and really dark :D
Anon chapter 6 . 10/12
LOL flippy XD
Jang Hyo-Rin chapter 20 . 6/21
I am absolutely in LOVE with your HTF fanfictions! Please keep it up because you are so talented, and I love your work.

Do you take requests? I'd like to see maybe a continuation of FlakyxSplendont here. Maybe, just maybe, he gets her into bed.. :P

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the next update! :3
Vivi 3 chapter 8 . 5/21
Hey I really like all of this it had all my favorite happy tree friend pairing with flaky and she's like my fav character but I really wanted you to continue the one with flaky and splendont I thought it was so cute but could u make the next one rated m pleaaaaase?
This SxFxL fanfic is turning me on... :P
But I don't like it... I F*CKING LOVE IT! This was an EXCELLENT fanfic! Keep up the good work!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Epic, one shots
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please, please, ppease update this!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Do the next chapter please! all of those where great!
Weev chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Weev here for a refresher about the request (because it's been 1 year and so).So the ideal for my request is that it happen in a setting similar to the episode Let It Slide,as in Flaky is too scared to take the big water slide and Cuddles try to encourage her,except in this version Cuddles is going to make Flaky relax by massaging her lady parts and giving her the D... while Flaky is scared that someone is going to climb on the water slide and found them naked (PS Flaky ideal personality for this story is her shy and hesitant self)
Ai shadow-chan chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
phht I still love it everyway! yesh perverted splendont! Who's also a bit yandere, what a twist! Ah poor Flaky, must deal with this secret. Poor Giggles too, getting shit on. lewd, this was great. :3333
Lathe chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Omg this was amazing! Please please update this soon I love the fact on how flaky had her own harem
Wolfang21 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014