Reviews for Love For Red
Aegri Somnia Vana chapter 18 . 3/6
*rips off this fic, hugs it and runs away to paradise* YOU NEED TO DO THIS PAIRING MOOOORE!
TheBiggahBish chapter 6 . 2/2
This is a very fascinating story I've read in my entire life :3
cutebloodqueen chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Call me sick but I love when fliqpy rapes flaky lol
Total stranger chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
These are all so mmm shove them up my ass bb((; where's my otha p0rn!1 I demand it all! I want all the smutz lemony goodness u r so talent ilysm

- total stranger that u don't know ((;
DeterMine chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
This was so well written. I never read this kind of stuff, but this terrified and shocked me. You did a good job with this chapter!
Aquaris chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
I love how talented you are at enhancing the personas of these characters. I loved the plenty of non-cons ;) you really created intense atmospheres ..
NOOOPPPPPEEE chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Omg really good but poor flaky
Fruit pvz2 chapter 20 . 1/4/2016
I FUCKING HATE T AND K RATING I HATE IT HZTE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT, IT FUVKING SUCKS! DB X FLAKY PLS
Anon chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
That was intense and really dark :D
Anon chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
LOL flippy XD
northernxeden chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
I am absolutely in LOVE with your HTF fanfictions! Please keep it up because you are so talented, and I love your work.

Do you take requests? I'd like to see maybe a continuation of FlakyxSplendont here. Maybe, just maybe, he gets her into bed.. :P

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the next update! :3
Vivi 3 chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
Hey I really like all of this it had all my favorite happy tree friend pairing with flaky and she's like my fav character but I really wanted you to continue the one with flaky and splendont I thought it was so cute but could u make the next one rated m pleaaaaase?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
This SxFxL fanfic is turning me on... :P
But I don't like it... I F*CKING LOVE IT! This was an EXCELLENT fanfic! Keep up the good work!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Epic, one shots
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please, please, ppease update this!