Reviews for Love For Red
Jang Hyo-Rin chapter 20 . 6/21
I am absolutely in LOVE with your HTF fanfictions! Please keep it up because you are so talented, and I love your work.

Do you take requests? I'd like to see maybe a continuation of FlakyxSplendont here. Maybe, just maybe, he gets her into bed.. :P

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the next update! :3
Vivi 3 chapter 8 . 5/21
Hey I really like all of this it had all my favorite happy tree friend pairing with flaky and she's like my fav character but I really wanted you to continue the one with flaky and splendont I thought it was so cute but could u make the next one rated m pleaaaaase?
This SxFxL fanfic is turning me on... :P
But I don't like it... I F*CKING LOVE IT! This was an EXCELLENT fanfic! Keep up the good work!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Epic, one shots
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please, please, ppease update this!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Do the next chapter please! all of those where great!
Weev chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Weev here for a refresher about the request (because it's been 1 year and so).So the ideal for my request is that it happen in a setting similar to the episode Let It Slide,as in Flaky is too scared to take the big water slide and Cuddles try to encourage her,except in this version Cuddles is going to make Flaky relax by massaging her lady parts and giving her the D... while Flaky is scared that someone is going to climb on the water slide and found them naked (PS Flaky ideal personality for this story is her shy and hesitant self)
Ai shadow-chan chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
phht I still love it everyway! yesh perverted splendont! Who's also a bit yandere, what a twist! Ah poor Flaky, must deal with this secret. Poor Giggles too, getting shit on. lewd, this was great. :3333
Lathe chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Omg this was amazing! Please please update this soon I love the fact on how flaky had her own harem
Wolfang21 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Flaky x mouse-ka-boom
Rating: m
Keyword: jealousy
Kallicious chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Really wish you would carry on with this :,((
R e d chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Flaky as a cop ... that was quite unexpected actually, especially with her demeanor. But I liked the twist - you made it work; she wasn't absolutely incompetent (girl can run, and I can see that.. especially for those who are routinely paranoid have a lot of adrenaline to flee, I'm sure) and the parts that she weren't so competent were realistic (a rookie, usually works with a partner because she's not the type to do these kinds of things on her own... but her sense of justice overwhelms her fear enough to do it... even when she can't, and when it comes to shooting someone, criminal or not, she's really a pacifist).

Usually I cringe at harem-romances. But throughout this, I tried reminding myself that it's a one-shot and hence not a full-blown story. I really did love Splendid in this one though. You really gave him one riot of a personality. I love how you presented his signs of affection and concern... over the top and in-your-face to the point that even the means of stalking is just another way of supervising to him. How very Splendid. His rivalry with Splendont will never get old; Splendont's opposing personality is just like a calm rock, with Splendid crashing in as a constant, futile wave and it's just all so amusing to watch the two. They -would- act like this on a job together.

As for the twins, I love how they ran into Flaky. It's something you would see in a comedy movie. With how their heists usually go, it would be their luck to do just that. And of course you cannot help but include the animosity between the two; it really does seem like that's the main emotion that they run on in their sibling relationship. Kind of sad really.

And thank-YOU for actually reading my review, hahaa. You didn't have to put it on your profile but you are very much welcome.