Reviews for Miss You More Than Home
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
very emotional and well told. Great write!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I like the ending, as it's so sad but cute, perfect. It is just what Logan and Marie are to one another. Good job!
smilinghoney chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I'm so glad that you cave to pressure LOLOLOL.

I was so glad to see that you added one more chapter to this story and i have to say I LOVE IT! It was so real. There was no way that Rogue would just magically be okay after being in the labs for 2 years. It'll take time (if ever) to get over it. However, I'm glad that she and Logan have each other to turn to. Sigh, I'm glad you ended it this way. Thank you so much!
Kimberlately chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Nice work. Some lovely things here. One stand out for me:

"Her heart may have been turned to steel by her experiences, but that didn't bother him. He was already in her heart when it closed off, and by closing it to everyone else, she was trapping him in with her. "

That idea is wonderfully redeeming of a horrible circumstance. Well done. Do more:)
carae chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
So much feeling and emotion wrapped up in such a short story. You have a real talent.
lovely smile chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yeah I cried
rebelintheheart84 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
more please! awsome!
Iole17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Glad she was alive. Will you do a sequel?
Eunice McClaine chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Dying to read more!
BloodRose101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
No more please! WOW great job really...well done!
xXAngel AlliXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow I wasn't expecting rouge to be alive. Really good one shot!
Muroun chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I found this gem through your "shameless" self-promotion on Tumblr. I always trusted you to provide the best fanfiction of other authors, but I didn't know you could write it yourself!

As short as it was, I really liked this piece. I know that /I/ would be very interested in a continuation. Maybe detailing Rogue's recovery and Wolverine's struggle with his guilt ? One-shots are great, but I think this could make a very good story.

Regardless of your choice, I very much enjoyed this and hope to see more from you!

Thanks, Ellen Marie
Anakinahsoka chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Whyyyyyyyyy it was starting to be good she being alive
SiriusMarleneXWolverineRogue chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Noooo don't end it there its so beautiful :D
tx peppa chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story was feeling sad for Logan til they found Rogue alive. Only complaint is that it is only a one shot.