Reviews for Inebriated Marimo
so fricken overdue
Paper man chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Please update?
mshccs chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Please, please, please update... Thanks! :)
limesoda chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
umm... more? please? I love your descriptions of Zoro, soooo hot.
Doomslayer10000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
U gotta continue this, its amazing!
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ball of sweaty moss huehuehue
So much tension in this story already 3
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Update pls
Toreh chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing this! I hope the second installment will be up soon, I really love this series. I hope they actually get together in this one :)
LapinNoire chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
:O Where's the rest of it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There must be more! This can't be all of it! Where? WHERE!? I know you have more somewhere! Gimme gimme gimme! (A man after midnight...)...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
More chapters please XD
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
omg... was the apple poisonous?
kurusui chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Your description is amazing ;V and your writing is hilarious! looking forward to the next chapter!
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Yay, Ive been eagerly awaiting for this to appear!

You brought up an excellent point as well, Zoro and Nami should get paired more in the manga, they are opposites and offset each others weaknesses, its actually weird how well they compliment each others abilities.

Ah, so something was in the apple, very smart! Lets see how Nami gets to deal with Zoro this time xD

Looking forward to more!
KEIMegumi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thank you! ''Kami-forbidden'', that was so cute! I like both the ''Inebriated'' series, I think this one is better, the other one, in my opinion was a little foreign... I don't know how to phrase it but ''foreign came to my mind first. I loved the Zoro-Nami interactions in this one! They are behaving almost intimately, which I think is extremely cute! And the part where Nami wished she was a raindrop have got me nodding my head like crazy and muttering ''me too!'' repeatedly! Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Just wondering, does the ''three shot'' include or exclude ''Inebriated Orange?'' I'm guessing include?
fmdevil chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Fantastic start: I loved how you portrayed both of their characters, as well as the fact that you could cut the sexual tension in this story with a knife/sword/three swords ;p

I'm definitely interested in seeing where you take this. As always: keep up the great work ;}