Reviews for Hazardous Compromises
Carolyn chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Absolutely hated this ending
tellygirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was simply magnificent :o)
bia1007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I don't really write reviews anymore these days but for your amazing story I had to make an exception, I honestly think it would be unforgivable not to give you kudos for it. The whole Strange Bedfellow series is outstanding, so beautifully written, each character perfectly portrayed, you really caught the essence of these guys bond. Ezra forever will be my favorite but he wouldn't be what he is without his friends, his brothers. Love how you write them, show how much they mean to each other and how desperately they fight for their little family. This ending here is a perfect one, cant't tell how much I love the message, let me say it with Dean Koontz quote “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life-and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” In my head canon they will stay together and you gave me enough hope that it will be like this in the end. Thank you so so much for sharing this with us. I hope you will write more, not in this series, but more about Ezra and his brothers. Please don't ever stop!
finabin chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I've read your series and have to say it is very spellbinding. It seemed to catch the spirit and soul of the much missed characters. I'm new to the fan fiction site but watched the show when it was on and frequently watch the dvds. My favorite characters have always been Ezra and Chris. I wonder if you would be working on an epilogue episode? I would like to see what would be going on with our heroes after everyone has had time to think on it. Ibelieve that Ezra would learn to retrust the others and that they would forgive each other for their actions. Thank you for keeping the characters going.
Ladyinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Strange story-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Type your review here...
LUNAZ chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this series. Thank you so much.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
OMG, the final chapter! I read The Dark Backward and then jumped immediately into this one. I am once again amazed by your writing talents. You sure know how to wring the emotions out of every scene while still keeping every character in character. I feel so bad for all of the seven for having to make the awful decisions they had to, but I think the ending you wrote is the only true ending that the seven could have. Yes, Ezra lives, but things are not happily ever after. I loved this series so much and am a little sad to see it end. I have already re-read all the chapters a dozen times and will no doubt re-read them a dozen more. I sure hope you continue to write mag7 fic for years to come.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Bravo! Wonderful ending. Glad that things worked out as well as really could be expected and that the real Ezra was still under there, even is a little dented. I liked how Vin was able to understand a bit more with his knee injury what Ezra was going through. Well done. Thanks for sharing!