Reviews for By Process Of Elimination
cancer71777 chapter 36 . 10/1
A wonderful story, truly enjoyed.
Really awesome story. Had lots of fun reading it. Thanks!
Fortisestveritas chapter 24 . 2/3
I keep thinking how can this story possibly get better? Then you blow me away with the next chapter. Literally can’t put this down and I’m losing sleep because I can’t stop reading. Love it! Thank you for writing such a great story!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2021
Why haven't regina realized if she was able to slightly heal emma when she was concussed, why not now whike pregnant, she ocukd be helping give mavic to the baby instead from emma or help replenish Emma's energy or increase magical healing.. Maybe talk to her daughter or asl from fairies before it got worse.
logansquare2212 chapter 36 . 10/4/2021
This story was wonderful. Thank you
jasouatfan chapter 31 . 8/26/2021
Aww love them
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2021
I still have 30 chapters to go AND IM FCKING LOVING THIS, youre so talented lmfao
latoyamackey69 chapter 14 . 5/17/2021
I'm sorry is it just me or are they extremely inconsiderate everybody knows how she feels about that woman but yet you keep trying to push her into her life
witedwarf chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
I loved this story. Funny great character development. I couldn't put it down thank you for writing it!
Cheshire6845 chapter 36 . 2/24/2021
I'm way late to the party on this fic, but I just had to comment that I absolutely adored it. It had everything! Humor, angst, anguish, smexy, love and fluff! It made me want to hit MM, Whale was actually a decent guy, and jealous Regina is always fun. Loved where David and Regina's relationship got to. And Emma's nicknames were choice! Wonderful fic! Thank you so much for writing.
emma1133 chapter 22 . 1/31/2021
Im having a shit-eating-grin rn too
B chapter 36 . 11/2/2020
OH MY GOD this was the best to read I'm new to Swanqueen but man I ADORED THIS so much, and love the roundabout way they got together and their families. Thanks so much for sharing loved this
Quietone1993 chapter 36 . 8/8/2020
Loved it!
liltomboi chapter 36 . 7/29/2020
I loved this story! Thank you!
liltomboi chapter 32 . 7/29/2020
I live for the smut! This story is just so good!
2,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »