Reviews for Emrys' Theme Park
Loulou2a chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Arthur is good lawyer.
When uther and Ygraine come to Arthu's office and tell him about Merlin, it was very funny. And Uther wants to have sex in his office too but Ygraine don't want. So funny.

""I told you to get to know him but didn't imagine you would take it that far." , I love this sentence. Sure Uther thought aout a friendship.
SmoothCriminalVictim chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Lol cute
DragonLover9865 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
lol Uther didn't even care XD
chele the original chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Go Arthur, getting george arrested.
Ygraine is to funny,
Pouting Uther gets no sex. LOL.
Tasha chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hey, Anne
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Tasha
Wereteen25 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Do I sense some drama with Gwen and George and I like how Merlin runs the park
chele the original chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
gwen listen to Merlin .
george you picked the wrong person to piss off.
kenya1234 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Merlin was very rude in this chapter. I cannot believe he said those things. And that also means that he is not secure in his manipulations of Arthur to know that Arthur belongs to him now. Hopefully he will be soon because that was very rude of him to treat Gwen like that and embarrassing for Arthur as a boss. I mean, its only been less than a week. Its not even really time to tell the parents yet. And the same thing he was getting mad at Gwen about was the same thing that he did to get Arthur in the first place. Which I guess is why he is insecure.

Otherwise, I did like this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
kenya1234 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Merlin did not deserve forgiveness in this story for me so far. He harassed Arthur from day one, could have gotten him fired if he was not Uther's son, nagged and nagged him into wanting him, and then manipulated him by basically setting up a whole stage of events. Merlin was being childish, 27 years old or not. Arthur said games were a deal breaker and he forgave him anyway. I still don't think Arthur would have chosen Merlin freely if Uther didn't force Arthur to spend time with him by threatening him or Merlin's family being their biggest client. Arthur did not want Merlin and he only kept thinking about him because he kept inserting himself under Arthur's skin. And I wonder if he would have decided the same thing without being thwarted at every angle from day one by Merlin and then by Uther. Just like Merlin did not have the right to answer Arthur's phone. That would only add more pressure.

I don't know about this one being completely meant to be for Merlin and Arthur. Hopefully it will be as it continues. I guess I did not like Merlin so much in this story. But excellent work on it though.
cristina reid chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
lmfao!
DragonLover9865 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
poor gwen being humiliated, arthur is going to tear george apart :D
Loulou2a chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
merlin has right for the furnitures, I understand him, Arthur had too much sex with women on them.
Merlin is really possessive and I love that.
Merlin is upset, I don't like that, but Arthur is agood laywer, he will help him.
Wereteen25 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Lol can't wait for the next update
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »