Reviews for All that is left behind
KURAMAX chapter 17 . 4/19/2018
Since u set sasuke's age at 29,my imagination about his appearance which it was when he's 32(adult/gaiden) always popped up inside my mind. I mean,think about it...naruto's age was 18 which he must be still close asf when he's still in shippuden..together with the gaiden sasuke..well i can imagine that,since i ever find some fanart with adult sasuke & shippuden naruto in itTvT"(i'm able to know naruto's appearance when he's 18..thanks to ova 8 : konoha gakuen den)

& fucking ouch...that chapter 8 was hurt..A LOT. It reminds me with certain fanfic called "TLWH" with 66 shapters in it...some chapter about sasuke is about to get executed & then when he saw his 'sun''s hopeless & helpless face,he went rampage.&...after their(naruto & sasuke's) rampages,they almost get separated again...& then..kurama save their day.

& yet,u said that there's 3 options right? A kid,a dog or a cat?...well i'll choose fox instead of both cat & dog then. Kid? Nahh,idk why my eyes keep saying that puppy's/kitten's face is cuter than baby's...:p.
Kage Hane chapter 17 . 1/5/2018
I really like your story ! I'm even surprised that so few people left a review, it's well written, the story is super sweet and the characters are great endearing, especially Naruto _
I just find it too bad that we don' learn more about Naruto's past, how he ended up sleeping on the street for example
I went on your profile to see if you had other complete stories to read, it's too bad you did not write another one, you left me frustrated, it's not often that I find stories so well written fanfiction, but I understand that writing takes a lot of time and that it is not always easy to find the motivation to do it

Just thank you for your story and best wishes in your life for this New Year _
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Is an emotional mess
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
Three chapters in...tears where silently falling down my cheeks. I'm not sure if I won't be an emotional mess after this...
mbalizinhle56 chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
mbalizinhle56 chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Arw165 chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
I kinda wanted to find out about Naruto's scars... but I enjoyed the story very much. Moment when Sasuke lef Naruto in foster home was heartbreaking.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
That was the cutest and saddest story ever
Thanks for sharing
RetickLover chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I loved this. I really did, I very much enjoy your writing. Had me laughing and smiling for majority of this, like wtf Naruto xD I also looove the way you made out Sasuke's friends and Naruto's friends. Itachi was awesome. I honestly skipped over the 'M' stuff but, this was still a really good fic. I enjoyed the way you had their relationship develop because like you said, it's pretty frustrating when they have grown ups and younglings get together without thought to consequence.

Point: Story is greeeeaaaat
SaikaMasaomi chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
I loved it! It was so cute! But I have to admit, the bit in the middle really got to me. It was so sad!
BriEva chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
this was soooooooooooooooo cute!
Normally I hate those large age gaps and almost dumped this story because of it.
For some reason I didn't and kept reading.
If you would have had them do stuff while Naruto was still a 15 year old I would have dropped it but you didn't so yay!
Rosswen chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
This was a great read. Often left me with tears. Congrats!
shadowpen55 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
dang. lol naruto knows how to play sasuke like a flute. XP I bet if naruto ever did want to have kids he would get sasuke to give in in record time XP
Alara Phoenix chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Ahahaha I loved this sooo much! It was so cute, thank you for writing such a fun story!
HC247B chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Lol love the ending with Itachi!