Reviews for All that is left behind
Kimichiru-Kun chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
You are a God.
marbear2795 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I need to tell you what you did to me thoughout this story :you made me cry , laugh uncontrolable, get all hot and bothered, and left me wanting more. HANDS DOWNS best story written. You are am unbelievable writing. You ate magical. Thank you for this story
nirebigze chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
That was perfect.I mean the characters and the way the story goes...It was just perfect.
And with chapter 8 you literally killed me.I was about to cry when I read the scene with sasuke and naruto breaking apart ...just I love you man...
I really really enjoyed 3
You should definintely write a sequel.I'm sure that I will really really enjoy with sequel too : )
P.S sorry for my English just not my main language 3
TsukinoYue chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Awww!
It was a really nice story... I liked how you made them years apart to make Naruto a brat and also in need of help; and Sasuke older let him help Naruto, care for him (because something that really bothers me in fanfictions is when they make Sasuke super rich, with a promising carreer and millionaire cars at 16... like really? I don't mean it's impossible, but it's so unlikely it feels unreal to me). Anyway, I liked how the story went on simple and easy to understand, how Sasuke was a responsible adult from the begining and how you didn't just let them live together and have a 'happy ending' without the proper legal aspect and the whole society thing. It gave a whole sense of reality and still kept the story simple.
Few things you could change (not the plot) but if you reread the chapters you may notice missing words or grammar mistakes ; and well, don't take me wrong, it's a great story, but you still could explore it more, give more depth into it, take it as an advice to keep going on your next chapters because you sure have potential ;)
PerSonNee chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Hahahha! Omg I just LOOVE your story! I like everything about it, how you wrote it, the characters, their personalities, everythin! :) Thank you for giving us -readers- a so good story seriously, i just love it!
Swallowed-By-Pain chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Snowthevampirequeen chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
This was amazing
Chibimichichi chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Thank you for the perfect story *cries of joy*

Usually I'm not really for a sexhappy ending but this was just perfect. I'm not even sure if I'll read the epilogue because this ends just the way it should have.

I'm looking forward to your upcoming stories and hope I can support you through those too 3

Thank you again, and good luck!
Killua17 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I'm so sad it's over!

I want more! T-T
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Poor Sasuke now his business will be as well known as his name. Glad everything's working out between Naruto and Sasuke, at least now Sasuke will be broadening his social horizon in a way even if it is through the young. Get well soon,and can't wait to see what happens next

kai
Killua17 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Lo I. Can't wait! XD
Chibimichichi chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Thank you again for the nice chapter!

I am still smiling from the hardship Sasuke will have to endure at work, mwahahahahahaaha.
Kankuro and Ino sorta seem like the type to give... gifts? no? hahahaha

Anyways,
Looking forward to the next chapter 3
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
great chapter :)
Neko no Minaoshi chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
I don't give a damn fuck about your life MAKE MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE YOU!IEFIOVHRFBV UIRWBV
CrazyAnimeLoverMayumi chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Haha! Nice story this is! Read all of it in half a day hehe from ch 1 to ch 14! Really like the way its going on now :-) please update soon ne? :-)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »