Reviews for A Demi-gods Crime
DaughterofAthena21 chapter 20 . 3/18
Okayy so i missed the updates and didn't get a chance to read it until now. Still love it tho! The way you're making the case a really serious NYPD case but also a big demigod problem. Keep it up! :3
Momma Kate :3
tellephone852 chapter 20 . 3/15
This is SOO good! I love it
HaywireEagle chapter 20 . 3/15
Honestly. It could do with a rewrite. For corrections, more detail, and just generally expanding upon what you've already got.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 3/15
I would think Beckett would be smarter than that when it comes to grey eyes. Seriously. It is rather annoying to read that.

Serious lack of details to build the scene. Dialogue is medicore at best kind of poor at worst.

Explaining Paul and Castle's relationship could use some explaining. More than being step-brothers.
SeanHicks4 chapter 19 . 3/13
Somewhat interesting plot idea, but some of your cop talk just doesn't make sense and just annoyed me, like the rifle bits you made up in chapter 8...
Dizzy And Dead chapter 19 . 3/12
What is a smorlet
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
damn this is so good and has so much potential but you haven't updated in more than a year so that kinda sucks
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
this is actually perfect
AlexBelikov chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Story's good and everything but you make Percy stupid, which he is very Not, you make Apollo a dick which I find...don't really like it and Beckett will never believe the demigod story so easily, she is too realistic and logical.
danielle chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Pls pls pls pls update. Your story is incredible
danielle chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Its really well written id like to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
isnt alabaster a demigod from the demigod tales
mezasaurus chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Love this book SO MUCH I JUST CANT
Annabeth chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
This book is awesome! It feels like a real Castle episode!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Update it now! Or else Gaea will find u and fire u too... Or just us fanboy/girls
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »