Reviews for Accepting
breather chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
I can't believe it's been so long since you completed this story and it still has such little fan response :/ It's definitely still one of my favorites in the fandom, great plot and characterizations. Maybe it would get more exposure if you listed it as a Noblesse story instead of just a general miscellaneous manhwa story? I imagine people searching only for Noblesse fics missed it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
When are u going too post more of this story?
Maia.Ander chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Very good fic! Please write more Noblesse stories! You're really good at it! Loved it!
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I was just able to literally finish all the chapters today. I had so much homework to do since the school year started that I haven't been able to get more than 3 hours of sleep daily. Exams just finished so I now have Christmas Break to catch up on all the things I've been missing. I really loved the development of this story and it saddens me that you are finished writing it. Shinwoo x M-21 is my favorite pairing and I wanted to see more of their relationship. I know you said that you aren't planning on writing something this long again but I hope you do continue to write. I want to read more of your genius. :D I hope that you'll keep writing, I'll keep my eyes open for more. :D:D:D
Qz chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Loved it! Shinwoo is one of my favorite characters and it bums me out a little that he isn't given a more important role in the manhwa or in fanfic writer's imaginations.
EYKFAN chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
AAWWWWW ...beautiful ending! just beautiful! and please do write more even small one-shots! I really like it! Especially the deep connection of m-21 and shinwoo! I'm looking forward for more! Awesome job!
EYKFAN chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
...woow... love it! I was going to ask you in chapter 10 about Shinwoo and the angels! But you explained it well in this chapter! Thanks for doing that! Great job!
Anon chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
T.T So sad to see it over! But loved it all! :D Oo and yes, please! I surprisingly loved this pairing Looking forward to reading more for them, even if they are only little pieces here and there. Great job! Hope you write more stories for Noblesse too, cause I love it! You should do a story revolved around Tao and Takeo, teehee! Love those two together 3
Anon chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Yes! Thank you sooooo much for posted more! XD Seriously loving this two at a time posting you're doing :D Please continue _
EYKFAN chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
...aaawwww nooo shinwoo resist! It's getting good! You left me in a cliffhanger! gah! good job! Love the suspense but don't torture me! hahaha I really love how it's a soft love interest between Shinwoo and M-21! Never though I was going to be a fan-girling about this pair!
EYKFAN chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
This is just getting good! awesome job!
Rosette1811 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this story soooo much :'D
I really love how you write and can't wait to see what will happen next. I love Shinwoo and M-21 so much, and this story (Including the prequel Knowledge) is the best i found here on Fanfiction.
I hope you will update this excellent story soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
These two chapters were in one word, also comes to mind and I hope you won't make us wait for another eternity before you update.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
OMG! You posted two chapters! TWO! *screams* XD Awesome! Please try not to wait so long to update next time :) Thanks!
Anon chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
It has been forever! Please update this amazing sequel! XD PLEASE! I am dying here!