Reviews for What Are The Chances?
Please I am begging for an update
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 7 . 4/7
Hopefully... HOPEFULLY TO GOD that you would make An be very understanding. And also his father as well. Uuuuu! Things are getting good! And I love the fact that Saga has become more and more like Takano. Haha. And and hopefully that everything wouldn't go too bad after this. Can't wait for your next update!
I literally live for fanfictions about Ritsu and Takano when they were younger and this one is so interesting and so well written please continue
I know it's literally been like four years since this has been updated but I reread it all the time and I hope you revisit it one day :)
Alex098 chapter 6 . 1/30
Pleeeaase update this story
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 7 . 1/21
Omg this is getting interesting I wonder how this will play out. Will this all be a dream while he's in a hospital bed or is it real or is he really dead. Do they stay together and not repeat the party just later on our do they just move along to the future happy and get married. Cant wait to see.
This is like my favorite sekaiichi hatsukoi fanfiction 33
Alex098 chapter 7 . 1/3
Hello , yes I read the story again and I'm still hoping for an update it's amazing
Alex098 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
This story is so good I already read it multiple times and am still waiting for an update that hopefully will com , please consider updating this it's too good to leave unfinished
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
I know you haven't updated in a long time but your story is amazing please update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
I realize this hasn't been updated in three years, but I can't help but to helplessly hope more chapters will be added
fanficchica123 chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
This is interesting and the smut scenes are awesomely written! Loved it and can't wait for more!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Let's hope this past Ann-chan as supportive as her future self.

For the sake of love!

Please continue! XD

Sex phone always throw me off guard.
chocolatevampire3 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
You are a good lemon writer. I want Ritsu masterbuting in front of takano, some kinky toys and cat ears and roleplays. Please update soon.
Art With Sweaters chapter 7 . 8/1/2015