Reviews for Prodigal Son
Tessa chapter 21 . 6/27
Just finished the shade verse for the third time and I'm still in love. Please tell me that there's more comin? You left us all on a real cliffhanger!
SidheHawk chapter 21 . 6/9
I am so happy you have started this story back up!
Kobert38 chapter 21 . 6/4
Thank you for continuing the my favourite story, RL always has a way of making you take notice of what is around you.
Jayne has an agenda and it does not look pretty for those on the receiving end of all his anger.
Tokala the beginning and now the end of it all, maybe a friend (or foe) in the shape of Elaine Bosch.
Looking forward to the next chapter, enjoying the light and staying out of the Shade.
Currently screaming about river regaining her memories. I was so excited my hands were shaking
Irishbrneyes chapter 21 . 5/16
OMG! I'm so glad you're back, and giving us wonderful installments of this totally awesome story of yours! I'm thinkin' the Captain of Fury is a Clan member of Jayne's. Very Interesting! And poor, poor River! Jayne will never leave you Girly! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for your vivid, rich imagination, and letting us all come along. Bravo!
timbergirl chapter 21 . 5/13
I'm so glad you're back
bjq chapter 21 . 5/13
OMG awesome. Is Bosch related to Jayne? please update soon
brankel1 chapter 21 . 5/13
Love it. Hope they catch up with Jayne.
Kim chapter 21 . 5/13
Yeah!
Thank you.
madcrafter72 chapter 20 . 5/8
Have loved all your stories in this verse and so glad you have updated! Cant wait to read more of this one. Thanks
minneme chapter 20 . 5/8
Yay! I'm so glad you're back, I love your stories and the world you've built
Delusional4evr chapter 1 . 5/7
Really enjoyed the latest installment. Badkarma00 never fails to deliver.
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 20 . 5/5
THANK GOD! I check every time I get on FF, and I am so glad for BACK! Great chapter, and the new possible twists in the story are very promising. GLAD THE WAIT IS OVER!
nessie chapter 20 . 5/5
glad to have you back. it was worth the wait.
MoonFaith chapter 20 . 5/5
I have been waiting for this so long, I am so pleased you have finally updated and that you have gotten past your block. I really enjoyed this chapter, I'm glad River and Jayne have finally figured out why Flint is after him, but I wonder how Jayne is planning to resolve this once he gets to Tokala. Is he just going to tell the council what Flint was trying to do and let them carry out justice (I assume Flint's actions are illegal) because that doesn't seem like a very Jayne thing to do. I can't wait to read more, and I hope inspiration for this story flows smoothly from now on.