Reviews for Prodigal Son
Currently screaming about river regaining her memories. I was so excited my hands were shaking
Irishbrneyes chapter 21 . 5/16
OMG! I'm so glad you're back, and giving us wonderful installments of this totally awesome story of yours! I'm thinkin' the Captain of Fury is a Clan member of Jayne's. Very Interesting! And poor, poor River! Jayne will never leave you Girly! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for your vivid, rich imagination, and letting us all come along. Bravo!
timbergirl chapter 21 . 5/13
I'm so glad you're back
bjq chapter 21 . 5/13
OMG awesome. Is Bosch related to Jayne? please update soon
brankel1 chapter 21 . 5/13
Love it. Hope they catch up with Jayne.
Kim chapter 21 . 5/13
Yeah!
Thank you.
madcrafter72 chapter 20 . 5/8
Have loved all your stories in this verse and so glad you have updated! Cant wait to read more of this one. Thanks
minneme chapter 20 . 5/8
Yay! I'm so glad you're back, I love your stories and the world you've built
Delusional4evr chapter 1 . 5/7
Really enjoyed the latest installment. Badkarma00 never fails to deliver.
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 20 . 5/5
THANK GOD! I check every time I get on FF, and I am so glad for BACK! Great chapter, and the new possible twists in the story are very promising. GLAD THE WAIT IS OVER!
nessie chapter 20 . 5/5
glad to have you back. it was worth the wait.
MoonFaith chapter 20 . 5/5
I have been waiting for this so long, I am so pleased you have finally updated and that you have gotten past your block. I really enjoyed this chapter, I'm glad River and Jayne have finally figured out why Flint is after him, but I wonder how Jayne is planning to resolve this once he gets to Tokala. Is he just going to tell the council what Flint was trying to do and let them carry out justice (I assume Flint's actions are illegal) because that doesn't seem like a very Jayne thing to do. I can't wait to read more, and I hope inspiration for this story flows smoothly from now on.
Kim chapter 20 . 5/5
Still hanging in here. So glad to see the update.
Tess chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Bad, you the man :) I've so enjoyed reading about shade and river and the others. I only hope that he lets you have the rest of his story someday. Hope you and yours are all coping well. Xx
Helva chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Sorry to hear that RL ain't goin smooth. Both my parents passed away within the last year – after long lives well lived – so I do have a clue. May things be smoother soon.
I love your fics, especially Shade. Your muse is definitely worth waiting for.
And maybe she'll change your mind about this being the final Shade story. I can hope.
Keep flyin'