Reviews for Prodigal Son
MO-5431 chapter 23 . 9/21
Fantastic. I look forward to more of this story. Thank you for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
So excited to read more! I couldn't stand the wait, so I reread through the entire series and was right in the middle of it when this new chapter was posted. It didn't disappoint! It's like crack and you are my supplier! This is the best FF fan fic ever. The story is so well thought out and written. It's an actual book and I can't put it down! Can't wait to read your original stuff! Although I'll miss these characters if you stop. It's like losing close friends, never to hear from them again. I hope to hear more about Chelsey and Liam's affair as they grow into it! Love love love it!
You give depth and dimension to the characters that few can. I have read everything you have posted here, and you are always the first author I hope for updates from. I have been long away due to a new trucking job and the screw-up of my user account thanks to Yahoo, and you are always the first thing I check for when I can check in.

sending my appreciation for fine work.
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Love it. And truly hope that you are able to finish it.
Irishbrneyes chapter 23 . 9/11
Yay! It's back! Loved this chapter, as always. I'm glad we finally got to see who Elaine was. I loved the talk between her and Jayne, and love the idea that she was a blood sister to his mother. Who gave her the scar though?! I Need To Know! Just to let you know...I will always be here, waiting as patiently as I can(kicking my foot!)until you get this story just the way YOU want it. I love this series...and I squee like a fangirl when I see a new chapter is posted. Take all the time you need, my friend, and Bravo!
brankel1 chapter 23 . 9/11
bjq chapter 23 . 9/11
awesome it just keeps getting better. please update soon
Wood3h chapter 23 . 9/11
Great chapter, continue the good work!
sophia.i.england chapter 22 . 8/28
Please tell me you are going to write more?! I love thee SHADE 'verse that you've created!
Helva Peters chapter 22 . 8/6
So glad to see that you and Shade are back!
For your next bout with writer's block, see "Song of the Candle" by Stan Rogers. It happens to the best.
lyrics: .
– Helva
ariadnescurse chapter 22 . 8/5
I can't remember if I've reviewed the other stories or not, if not, I'm so sorry. I should have by now, for sure. I've read through just about every single story you have on your profile, twice now apparently, and absolutely love how you've captured the sound and feel of the Firefly/Serenity series and remained true to both the story telling and characters. You've got a real gift for Firefly fanfic, and I hope you continue!

I especially love the Shade series. This is the original series that brought me back a second time for another read through, and prompted me to recommend you to a friend of mine who is also a die hard Firefly fan. And I was really really happy to see the latest installment in the series, and that you continued the story of River's recovery and her path back to herself. You handled that well in this one, and I like how you didn't use River's amnesia to introduce a new plotline of a misconstrued wife for Jayne. That her innate possessiveness sparked the memory return was great.

I couldn't sign up for story alerts without leaving a review, so here I am :) Love the stories, can't wait to read your next update!
brankel1 chapter 22 . 7/26
Love it.
Great chapter, you always deliver, feels like the dawn of war for Jayne and Mal unfortunately familiar territory for both.
I wonder if George Flint has ever seen High Noon as a up close and very personal viewing is available on Tokala soon.