Reviews for Absolute Power
Big Heart Of Crap chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You are a crapshoot! (Butt hole)

So is your poem/story (well actually we didn’t read your poem/story but we decided it was crappy anyway)

Anyway it had Hazel in it so what do you expect.

(We hate all stories that have hazel in them, unless it involves him tragically, painfully and horrifically dying a painful death)

Oh yes and it is always good when BIGWIG is causing the tragic, painful and horrible death which Hazel dies painfully.

BIGWIG ROCKS! (Sorry we just had a sudden urge to write that. For some reason that always seems to happen when we are trying to tell someone that their story/poem sucks like a pile of crap)

One more thing:

I just want to inform you that Hyzenthlay is BIGWIG ‘s mate.

Anyway now for a separate review from each of us: (there are 3 a dog named of. Of is a pit bull, she is cuddly

Bigwig

Yo dude!

Are you gay? Because you sure sound like it.

I am Thlayli572 and I-Love-Bigwig572

I used to insult you constantly until you stupidly deleted anonymous reviews.

Now I hate you more than I did before (which was quite intense by the way)

Your poem is a piece of hraka that came out of hazel’s butt and then barfed on by the dog who ate woundwort, so your poem is a piece of hazel’s hraka that has pieces of woundwort all over it.

P.S. Hyzenthlay is Bigwig’s Mate!

Heartly

Hi!

I like cheese, it smiles at me!

But it frowns and glares angrily at you, your stupid poem, and it’s gay dedication.

Oh yes, and I also wanted to mention something more about your poem in this part of the review.

So here goes:

IF YOU HADN’T NOTICED THAT IT DOESN’T SEEM TO HAVE BIGWIG IN IT, AND THAT IS BAD IN ALL CASES!

ALSO A SECOND THING, YOUR POEM SEEMS TO HAVE HAZEL IN IT AND THAT IS ALSO BAD IN ALL CASES, EXCEPT WHEN HAZEL IS DYING TRAGICALLY, PAINFULLY, AND HORRIFICALLY, WICH HE IS NOT.

ANYWAY YOUR POEM AND DEDICATION BOTH STINK LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP WICH HAS BEEN BOILING LIKE HOT LAVA FOR 30 DAYS AND 30 NIGHTS.

P.S. If you haven’t already guessed I am the one and only Sprit-Sprit!

P.S.S. And just in case you don’t remember me (which you probably do) I was the last straw. (The person that said that the dedication to Hazel’s Devotion was gay)

Of

Ruff! Ruff! Gr! Gr! Howl! Gr!

Translation

You Suck! And I hate you as much as the government who banned me!

Tyson El Crapo

MU, HU, HA, HA, HA, HA! *Cough, sneeze, gasp* er… YA! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

YES… I THINK THE CAPS LOCK IS ON. I THINK I WILL TURN IT OFF NOW. Yes, much better.

Well, anyway you do not know me. I was taken in by Sprit-Sprit andThlayli/Bigwig572 and got trained to dis you and other Hazel (who doesn’t deserve a capital) worshipers.

I am probably the least sane of the 4 and well, … ya!

But enough about me and more about you and your crap bag of a poem.

It stinks out loud. (Your poem I mean. I don’t know about you but I would assume.) It stinks more than a giant pile of crap higher than Mount Everest that has been roasting in the hot desert sun for more than a year and 58 week, 29 days, 5 minutes and 13 seconds.

HEE HEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So to end our review (which is longer than your crappy poem) we will stress a few key points:

HYZENTHLAY IS BIGWIG’S MATE!

BIGWIG ROCKS

AND hAZEL SUCKS!

WE WIN!

THE END!

MU HO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AriesSolar chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Could have been better. 4/10.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
This isn't bad. :) Just a couple of things I'm curious about, story-wise... first off, where'd you get the idea that Erana and Piotyr (Dmitri's grandfather) were in love? I thought that if you played a character with any magic in Shadows of Darkness, she fell in love with your hero. It's an intriguing notion; I'm just curious about where you came up with it. I'm also impressed that you managed to figure out QG2's play control (ok, so I'm lazy. ;) I could give a more detailed (read: picky) critique, but this window is a bit small. ;) So just e-mail me if you want one. (I'm a bit picky about grammar and stuff, though. Fair warning.)