Reviews for Aftermath
ADDAASASAS chapter 1 . 8/4
AAASAAAASAAAAl
t
EndergirlA chapter 4 . 7/10
I’m sorry but I know pitch and that was bad and all but seriously if you paid close attention at the end jack was happier than ever and considering Jamie hugged his leg wouldn’t Jamie notice and besides jack is the ice guardian so doubt he has blood
MAFITA chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
It's quite an interesting premise. I'd really like it if you would continue the story at some point. Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Bo Little chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
I know it's been a hot minute since your last update and you've probably moved on from it. But is there any way you could write a couple more chapters to finish it off? PLEASE!
PhoenixQueen101 chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Please update I love this story!
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
Please please please update this story!
narutovsitachi6 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
please countinue this story
No one important chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
this story is cool keep writing please! There are not a lot of stories were jack gets hurt. i think stories like that are valuable to and this story is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
it is rlly good! this has to be one of my favorite fan fictions ever. it's a shame your never gonna finish it. but I really liked reading this anyway and I think you are a very talented person.
AKAISO chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This story is interesting but I noticed it isn't finish and hoped you continue it but if you don't not the end of the world
1999 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
T_T
please i need more
kairi loves sora chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Oh Jack... What are you doing? I can't believe that he was walking around and having a snow ball fight after he got hit like that. You think after the dark ages one of them would know how to stitch a wound up. Bunny is going to get so over protective now. He will be the big brother that Jack has never had. Looking forward to the next chapter
Cjellion chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
;.; this is super but good but I doubt it's gonna get finished huh... Oh well it was really good
Winterlover chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
O.O I need more, please update soon 3
I love this!
Zyenna chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
This is really entertaining. I can't wait to see how the Guardians restrain Jack... Lol... Hularity is going to ensue...