Reviews for Aftermath
narutovsitachi6 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
please countinue this story
No one important chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
this story is cool keep writing please! There are not a lot of stories were jack gets hurt. i think stories like that are valuable to and this story is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
it is rlly good! this has to be one of my favorite fan fictions ever. it's a shame your never gonna finish it. but I really liked reading this anyway and I think you are a very talented person.
AKAISO chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This story is interesting but I noticed it isn't finish and hoped you continue it but if you don't not the end of the world
1999 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
please i need more
kairi loves sora chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Oh Jack... What are you doing? I can't believe that he was walking around and having a snow ball fight after he got hit like that. You think after the dark ages one of them would know how to stitch a wound up. Bunny is going to get so over protective now. He will be the big brother that Jack has never had. Looking forward to the next chapter
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
;.; this is super but good but I doubt it's gonna get finished huh... Oh well it was really good
Winterlover chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
O.O I need more, please update soon 3
I love this!
Zyenna chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
This is really entertaining. I can't wait to see how the Guardians restrain Jack... Lol... Hularity is going to ensue...
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
this. is so. soooooooooo. GOOD! please please please update this soon because I would definitely love to read more of this so please update this soon
ben123456123 chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
More please! I always wondered if he had been hurt during the fight. Great work!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Omg! Please update! I need to know if my baby is okay!
West-Coast-Waters-Canada chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I love this story... it's a shame you haven't updated in so long.. I hope that one day you'll get back to it :)
donhugmeImscared chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
I love it when Jack's in pain! That sounded kind of messed up, but its true
flakeshake07 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014