Reviews for Banner of the West
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This is well written, Very respectful to the characters and every decicion is well explained. The story neither drags on nor skips past important details. While there are only two chapters at the moment and questions that will eventually need answering this is a strong start to an obviously well thought out story. Thankyou for the wonderful read.
Regis JN chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This looks like it will be interesting. This will be the third awakening story that I like.
Lao'fen chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Question will robin end up facing chrom and would emmeryn die or what? What would happen will Walhart counqer ylisse pleagia and ferox nice story by the way
Canon chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
"The continent in named after my cuntry, yes," Walhart replied.

You might want to fix that...
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Very interesting indeed. Like your other reviewers, I look forwards to seeing where ya go with this. :D
AquaticSilver chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Whoa! Alm.
This is really nice story.
I mostly look for Fem Avatar fic but Male Avatar fic isn't so bad after all. This is my second Male Avatar fic that i am reading.

Anyways, that was a surprised, Robin met up with Walhart first instead of Chrom. Nice.
Legacy Emblem chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Pretty good so far, I'm curious to see if he's going to try any pairings for Robin
Anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Looking good so far.
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Very interesting. Not much going on yet but judging by your other stories, Tainted Ideals in particular, I have high hopes for this story. Looking forward to updates!