Reviews for Summer of Enchantment
LuciMoon chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
This was such an awesome story. I loved it. I cried when it looked like Harry and Sera weren't getting back together. Made me very sad. But, I am very happy that they did eventually get together again.

Really well done.
mcclainmercedes chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
that was amazing and heart wriching and gah.
bexstar888 chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Such a beautifully written story, I'm so glad it all worked out in the end! ;) You really do have a gift for storytelling and I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic!
Richardtylr chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
I've laughed and cried from fics before. However I'm not sure I've ever felt this much emotion from any story I can remember reading. That includes professionally published works.

Thank you for this story.
Miriam1 chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Even if it is true, that Sera is a distraction for Harry, the thing that neither Snape nor Dumbledore seem to take into consideration is that Harry needs to have something to LIVE for.

This is the first time in either Sera or Harry's life that they are loved, and they are being asked to give it up. And it is all for "Harry's sake."

I don't see why they can't just train Harry better, and leave Harry alone to love and be loved.

I look forward to seeing what you have next.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Aroon chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I really want to step into your story and hit some sympathy into your Snape. In the end it is his fault. He was the one how demanded the memory charm.
...

after I have calmed down. I wanted to tell you I love your story. At first I wasn't sure if I will go on reading, but somehow I couldn't get my eyes off again. Now I read chapter through chapter, I laugh and I cry and I really wish Harry and Sera overcome their tragic lost.
random4ever chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Although this fic was a bit dragged out at first, and it seemed as though Sera was a bit of a self-insert/Mary Sue on the surface, all in all it was surprisingly entertaining. Severus' dry remarks and the slow changes of emotion in all the characters made this an enjoyable read, and I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this. Keep it up and DFTBA, xxRandom
tainted-tash chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Well I'm sobbing like a little bitch! I prayed from the moment they broke up that they would get back together, I'm sooooo happy that they are :)
tainted-tash chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
I hate it when Snape died. I cried in the fecking movies and I'm fecking crying now
tainted-tash chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
I still remember the bludger from second year that nearly killed him... Gotta love Dobby.
tainted-tash chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Life after loss of love does happen...
tainted-tash chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Oh Sera...
tainted-tash chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh Harry! It is a futile sacrifice! You're love for Sera is what puts her in danger, not whether you are around her to show to others!
tainted-tash chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Yes, I get the feeling something more happened than what she is letting on... I'm not sure I agree with their method if punishment, but I understand it, why give Voldemort another weapon against Harry?
tainted-tash chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
Well, that backfired on both of them didn't it? You can't force apart people who love one another, even if they are teenagers.