Reviews for Venom
Savvy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I found new stuff you wrote and I like it! :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
cool
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
yeahhhhhh so his cured? WELL DONE HERMIONE!
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
wy not use a tube and bump to pumb the venom out of him? or why cant they use the venom they have to creat an antivenom with it?

"What—?" he managed in surprise.

"I'm doing to suck the venom out," she said. "It's an old muggle remedy. I've seen it done in hundreds of movies."

"Too… dangerous!" Snape protested.

His limbs lifted, trying to push her off of him, but he had lost a great deal of strength over the past few months. She had the top of his robes down in minutes, batting his hands away as if they were nothing more than flies.

"It'll be fine," she said, bending over the source of the wound—the puncture wounds Nagini had left behind.

"No…" Snape argued as Hermione's lips wrapped about his neck.
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
is he going to end up biting Hermione and turning her into a zombie too and then the world?
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
why don't they try unicorn blood from a willing unicorn or phoenix tears?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh, gosh, it's been so long since I've read for this ship (or pre-ship), far too long! I didn't realize how much I've missed them until now. Wonderful job on this story-I thought her method of curing him was great, lol. Something I'm sure the good professor with think back fondly on. :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Yaayy! Severus is saved! Now I wish Hermione will break up with Ron already.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this was great! i like the twist you added in with nagini's bite and i love how you had hermione save snape by sucking out her venom. keep up the great work!