Reviews for Last Resort - Diary of an Angst Writer
Shanako chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Whew! I'm am SO glad that wa not real. I don't know what I'd do if you and Rosie both died. It IS people like you that tell the world about Christ. We all love you WSJ!
Moonrunner chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I know how you feel. I've felt the same many times. God, I'm tearing up... And you are right. No one understands that Christians CAN wish for death. Keep on hoping, and keep on writing.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Nachzes: *sniff* Mask...has one too. Hide sadness, sorrow, anger behind Mask. Very happy, is the Mask. Always. Always laughing, always smiling. Mask is...friend. Someone I can count on, no matter what. Sometimes a little bit o my feelings will leak out from the Mask. Then everyone is shocked. Then I put Mask back in place, hide behind it, and let it live the lie for me. So that I can go on living. Little does anyone know that really, truly, I'm dying inside. I'll listen to Going Under by Evanescence and break down sobbing. It's always what I listen to when I go running. When I want to scream, to rant, to wail. I'll run, just to get away from the words that nip at my heels, chasing me. But I can never out run them. And just when I think I'm safe...I turn a corner and they're right there in front of me. I can't escape them...and I'm dying again, just like the song says, I'm dying again...
Six Underground chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I know the feeling really well. My heart goes out to you, sister. You're a really good writer, and you use your talent to release your emotions. People always think I'm the happy go lucky girl who can get through anything. We all wear our masks, and I'm glad you can find one way to express the way you feel, and not what others just see. Peace and love to you.

Six
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Awwwww.*sniffle* I'm tearing up! I like it a lot, I guess it's because It seems a littlel iek me. I'm happy, and kind of dumb on the outside to my friends and family, but inside, it's dark. and cold. and lonely. Have you ever read Thorn's work? she's one of my friends in RL, and she posts a lot of poetry. If you look her up, she's the thorn with at least sixty stories.
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Thank god you wouldn't kill yourself... continue writing damnit!