Reviews for When You Believe
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 10 . 3/28
I really did enjoy this story. Very well written and I just love the oc already. I do hope that you intend to write more in the future. Keep up the great work and hope to read more from you soon.
LovableAmethyst129 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
It's almost been a year since this was updated. I just hope for the sake of the fans you don't wait too much longer without resolving at least this episode. I don't think my fragile reader's mind could take it.
acrossdimensions chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
What ever happened to this story? You never continued writing it, and I'm disappointed because I was enjoying it. Please continue it!
hannah.kaho chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Loved it can't wait for more please update :)
tooker86 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Can't wait for the update
Pyra Sanada chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Hope to see more updates soon! I've been enjoying this story!
EgyptianAssassin chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Well? update already!
Multifandomfangirlx chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
UPDATE! I need to know more! This is too good.
Sipher95 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Please please please, update again. This is actually the story that got me into you and your other fanfics. So I would really like if you would continue it. Please! I would really like to see more.
tardis-tea-time chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Please please please update soon! This is amazing cx
ScrewLogicScrewYou chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I REALLY WISH SHE SHOWED HIM HER WATCH BADLY
doctorwho145 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You are amazing. I really love your doctor who fan fiction. So much emotion i feel like im really there.
TeamTHEFT chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Haha oh my goodness! I can't wait to see how long it takes the Doctor to discover the patch on her neck!
call911now chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
Loveless150050 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
will she ever ever open the pocket watch? I mean come on I understand the first two but this one is no acceptation