Reviews for Under the Neverland Sky
captainswanismylife chapter 19 . 1/10
So I happened to find this story and tbh for your first story it is really really good and you should be proud of yourself! I loved it so much and can't wait to read your other fics!
AmayaBlack chapter 19 . 1/7
Amazing story :D
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
I enjoyed this. I thought the idea that Hook had been cursed by a fairy to never find happiness was unique and interesting. Rumpel's deal with Hook was clever and made sense that Rumpel would be so selfish. Emma was confused at times but ultimately made the right decision, to be with Hook. Tommy was cute, Regina was perfectly rude, Henry was sweet. Thanks for writing.
riversong24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love your story you totally got hook personally!
TashaRose chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Amazing story from start to finish. I wanted to choke Emma so many times, but it did fit with her personality. You gave us a wonderful ending. Thank you.
pwrmom2 chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Loved this!
hook.emma.love chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Omg this is the best story i have ever read.
beachbum03 chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Oh my gosh, that Tommy character is too freakin' cute! I literally started crying, good job!
tate4eva chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Great ending, I could think of a better way to end it.
Revenessa chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I missed the epilogue and then this wonderful chapter appeared! So they live in the ship making tacos ;) Great story!
Angelfan984 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
It does feel like forever ago but it's been quite the experience, I am so happy that I offered and more importantly, that you accepted. It has caused me to grow as a writer as well so I thank YOU for that! :) I had a ton of fun beta-ing this story and I am so thrilled with how it turned out. You did a great job. Now onto rocking The Invitation...for those of you who haven't read it, PLEASE check it out. It's phenomenal. :D
CandyHearts22 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I'm kind of sad to see it end. :( BUT I'm glad to see that you've got one shots planned from it! Thank you for sharing it with us!
beverlie4055 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
excellent
M7007 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I love the making tacos bit. Great I love it!
M7007 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Ok, I really want to cry now. This does have a happy ending right?