Reviews for Smallville
kagome higurashi chapter 29 . 7/1
please write some more. it's good. there's more to cover. I like tori as superman. it gives superman a new perspective. have lex and tori stay friends.
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 29 . 6/18
Woooo lol continĂșes plz
Mega Absol chapter 10 . 6/4
You came up with an amazing idea for a fanfiction and I love your concept but, your writing skills leave a lot to be desired. That includes spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
WeeDevil chapter 29 . 5/14
hope you update soon it a really good story
Blackguard chapter 29 . 5/9
I have binge read this story over the past couple of days while at work, and have found it to be quite enjoyable, bummed its on Hiatus, however I can totally understand the lack of desire to write, been dealing with that myself for quite awhile now.

Hope you get things straightened out soon, looking forward to more.
lsutigers chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
please continue please
Wolf2468 chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
Please continue please
jenmar14 chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
Damn jade definitely changed
But maybe it will make tori
Question whether she feels for lana or jade
Or both
Who knows but the jori kiss was def hot
Update soon when u can
COUNTESS JORI chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
Type your review here. I Love D Chp,,,plz Update Soon...N I'd Love To See Some Jade/tori Action With A Jealous Lana
Xemtlenc chapter 28 . 6/28/2015
I love your story, I encourage you to continue. You could use characters from iCarly if you want (Freddie is classified as "Victorious").

You know, you don't have to cut the Smallville episodes, you can write it in a chapter.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Cool story each chapter is like a T.V episode. But i'm sure that is how you planed this. anyways can't wait for the next episode :)
chase19 chapter 28 . 6/24/2015
Great update! Steamy ending!
TimelessReader chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
Nice update. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
I remember this episode oh man that flower was messing everyone up. And ooo sorry Tori
Zexalsparky chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
Yes!OMG the first jori kiss!Please continue I looooove your story