Reviews for K-PAX UnderCover Alien
Oddly chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
It took me a while to read this, but it was definitely worth the time. I've seen the move K-PAX, but never read the book, although after reading this story I definitely will have to hunt down a copy. Great characterization and natural comedic timing. Excellent and fun to read.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! Beautifully written! I had to take a break over night to finish reading it because it was so long, but... wow! I love the way you write so compasionately about the mentally ill. Prot is so... cute too. Very nicely done. :)
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Very good! I really liked this fic, as I do all of yours. Several points of it had me laughing out loud (LOL). You really do write these fics well. The only thing that I did not like were Robert/prot's veiws on Jesus. I'm not sure if these are your beliefs or just something you invented to keep them in character, but I just thought I should mention it to you.

Also loved it when they went to see Lion King. I've seen both the cartoon and the broadway production, and loved both. I especially liked the lyrics you included for story purposes. It was fun to see these characters enjoying it too.
crazyevil chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This is fantastic, your speech marks need a little work, but I forgot all about it, this is so good!
NateSean chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I can't believe you aren't getting more rave reviews.

You really are an excellent writer Atom, and I hope you continue to write. Fanfiction is a great way to strengthen your story telling skills, and with each K-PAX fic I notice great leaps of improvement. I hope you decide to publish some of your own work eventually, because I think you could be right on parr with Mr. Brewer himself. :)