Reviews for Signs of Parity
Littlemiss writer 2001 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I loved this! It was as good as Slow Burning. And had a refreshingly different feel. But you stopped writing. Why? I love your work. You have an amazing talent. Maybe it's no longer worth your while.
kmyzbtcc chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Please tell me this is not complete!? I love this story and need more! This is exactly how I hoped (wished is more accurate, I knew they wouldn't do it) series 3 would start out. I love your writing and really hope you continue! Thanks :)
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Wrong!...as he is about to find out. Sherlock never ceases to study anything to its molecular parts...can't wait to read the next chapter.
StarRose chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I'm very happy about reading this! Everyone is in character so far, even the Johnlock and John/Mary, which I only point out because romance is difficult for many people to write in character. I know others have commented on it, but your writing of Mary is great. As in, I don't feel like she's there just to be a roadblock for Johnlock. As in she's an actual CHARACTER. John thinks about her with affection and doesn't immediately ditch her upon seeing Sherlock, which is a nice change.
I'm really curious to see whether you keep this up, especially with Sherlock's conclusion at the end of this chapter. I hope it keeps being in character, because that's what makes it so interesting to read.
The one instance of out of character I can think of is the moment where Sherlock is imagining John with himself, but that's only because I see Sherlock being more averse to physical affection. Your interpretation is just as valid, though, and after Scandal I don't think anyone knows WHAT to think when it comes to Sherlock Holmes' romantic inclinations anyway.
Finally, can I just say that I loved the "barrier" imagery? Can't even explain why.
Oh, I don't want you to kill Mary! She could be such an interesting character to have around, you've already shown that. I know she does in canon, but maybe you can delay it or something? I just really want to see more of her, even if the Johnlock is coming to a head. No, especially if that's happening.
Keep writing please! I like this so far!
anyrei1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Oh Gem, that was so lovely and emotional. This letter... just sjdowqwertyu ( meh i'm such a tumblr fangirl freak sry). You're brilliant! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder how Sherlock will react now that he knows.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
What's not to like? Sherlock finally looked at John the way John looks at him. He wrote- "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, is the truth." He just has to apply it to himself. He should really look, Or does he think he's exempt? ... Love the story. I like it when you get to sort of get a look at Sherlock discovering he is human, and I thank you for it.
waspozlem chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Letter was amazing! Uggh things are starting to change now,ha? Great work :)
BlackPanther1987 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
oh fuck. this is just brilliant, each chapter so far. couldn't stop reading until I was finished and now I crave for the next chapter. awesome style and in character writing. love it.
anyrei1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Thanks for another brilliant chapter! I love the fact that Sherlock has Johns black& white jumper. Sigh sigh poor Sherlock!
PathOfMoss chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I really like this one! Please continue!
anyrei1 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Awwwww awwwwwww awwww just so awwwwwwww. Anderson's and Sherlock's reaction were hilarious!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I'm glad he's back. Andersons' reaction was unexpected but wonderful. As was the rest of them, But I miss them as one. I guess it will take time to sort it all out, for me anyway. Thanks for the story
rudeandpossiblyginger chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Your going to kill Mary off went you?! Grr, and I was starting to like the thought of them together!
rudeandpossiblyginger chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg, I love this story! Please continue!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I think that there is a lot more to write. The inner dialog that's going on inside their heads. I can't wait to see what you think they're thinking. Thank you for writing. Look forward to next chapter.