Reviews for Broken Heart's Vengeance
HPTwilightGALover chapter 3 . 6/4
Oh come on! I wanna see Edward get his ass handed to him! lol..update soon please
BookFan96 chapter 3 . 3/22
I wish that you had continued this
reyesrachel805 chapter 3 . 2/13
Has abandonado el fanfic o se lo has dado a alguien mas para que lo continue?
Blistful2006 chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
*sigh* really wish more of your stories were completed. Sucks to get into a story and realize it’s been so long since it was updated
B4bidden chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
pls continue
Delilah Moon chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
*puppy eyes* please may I have some more? Lol All joking aside, I like this story I do hope you write more soon!
monay9e chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Please finish this story
Aro chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Hello. I do enjoy a good read and find myself wondering when you shall continue this wondrous work of yours? Do you proofread your work? Please, it would be most beneficial to re-look over the work created for others viewing pleasure. I will be waiting most hopefully for your wonderful update on this beautiful work you've created.

Buon giorno, scittore Adorate
tinkermist99 chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
plzz update
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)
traceybuie chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
So Bella sort of has a gift like Peter's? a gut reaction knowing thing gift? I like it.
B4bidden chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
This could be such a amazing story please update soon
lfisherjohnson chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I feel great sadness for Bella and loss of the life of a new baby. The family is pulling together for Bella .
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 1/20/2016