Reviews for Broken Heart's Vengeance
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 2 . 3/23
love this story update again soon pls!
Chris chapter 3 . 3/21
vite la suite. très bon début
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 3/6
Bad ass Bella!
I think she's going to surprise them further with just how sane she is ... And maybe she'll be a bit sinister too!
bellislefan chapter 3 . 3/5
she's got a "knower" like peter?! cool
angel897 chapter 3 . 3/4
thrilling to read most happy you have finally updated this story cant wait till they get to Italy and for the kings reaction as well. so please keep writing and update soon
silversimon chapter 3 . 3/2
Great new chapter for a fabulous story! I was so excited to see the alert in my inbox this a.m. Thanks :) I have several of your stories on alert and enjoy them all. Hope RL and your Muse permit your return sometime soon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 3/2
Can you update more chapters about this story, because I want to know what will Aro Volturi do when he finds out under what conditions is Isabella Marie Swan Whitlock transformed into a vampire.
Lehna chapter 3 . 3/2
Edward and Jacob should have been together, it seems they both can't nderstand that Bella is a big girl who can take her own decisions. And Charlie knows now. It seems all problems come at once...
I can't wait for the next chapter!
See you soon!
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 3/2
Thank you so much for updating, I absolutely LOVE the new chapter! And I especially love how Bella is angry at Edward.
babesbraves chapter 3 . 3/2
Edward better run and keep running! Not only is Bella feeling homicideal but the rest of the Cullens are as well!
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 3/2
Love it. And it's really sad that I could actually see Edward doing that.
juliet709 chapter 3 . 3/1
sad story so far but i am looking forward to where your going to take this. cant wait for a update
poohklf chapter 3 . 3/1
This story had such great promise, I was worried that it would not be continued. Thank you for the update. I hope that Edward and Jake get what is coming to them.
Kochabilka chapter 3 . 3/1
:-)
Lady Skyelite chapter 3 . 3/1
It would seem that Bella 'just knows sh*t' too-like another vampire 'childe' of Jasper's, doesn't she? Or is it that she just knows her soon to be EX husband that well!? As for what Jacob did, well if you ask me, him and Edward would have made a GREAT pair-as it seems that neither of them can allow any choices to anyone that aren't one's that the two of them would agree with! Even as Bella laid DYING-because of Edward's actions!-even then he STILL wasn't willing to allow her to be changed, not until he has NO CHOICE! I really do love the fact that Jasper and Carlisle's venom completely overpowered Edward's though, making THEM her sires, and NOT Edward! Poetic justice if you ask me, he did NOT want her to become a vampire, and even when he had bitten her to turn her, he couldn't even do that right! So, once again, his 'father' and one of his 'brothers' had to clean up after him-just like with Victoria and her newborns! Jake just wanted her as a bed warmer-she was and is NOT his imprint, so what it means for him is she would have been someone warm and soft to 'tide him over' until his imprint does show up on the scene, right? And for that , he just has to have a puppy tantrum and tell her DAD!? Because she said 'no thanks' to that sort of 'arrangement'? He IS as bad as Edward, and for the same selfish reasons! I can't wait to see what Bella does to Jacob when she gets back to Forks, and what Charlie says and does when she sees him now that JACOB decided that her father just had to know all the secrets that are in Forks, WA! Now that he's a pert of the tribe, though, will that actually give him the level of protection that he really needs? Or would it be a good thing for him to move on the reservation with his new wife Sue? I do have to say that Carlisle's explanation makes a lot more sense than the stupid stories that Edward or Jake ever came up with! Just how long WILL it be before they all end up in Volterra, in front of those same Kings that Bella swore her change to in exchange for Edward's, Alice's and her own lives? If I were Carlisle, I think that I'd be contacting my old friend Aro, and letting him know that; Yes, Bella HAS been changed and that Jasper and himself are her sires, and that Edward has managed to somehow destroy ANY bond there may have been between himself and Bella WHITLOCK-and I'd also let him know how and why he did so, as well! And I really would NOT care if the three kings decided that Edward wasn't much better than an immortal child by his actions-he certainly is a control freak and a half! This should be great, and I only hope that you don't wait quite so long to post up the next chapter! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.