Reviews for Dreams
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Aww great 2 chapters! If this is the end... Well l'm hoping you can write a few more! thanks for a great read :)
bcmom chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Great job! Love this. Thanks :)
DKougar chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
We've come full circle with Fi & Michael "reconnecting" , Sam strongly objecting to that idea, & Fi & Sam yelling at each other! Let's hope that this time, all of them can come together around Michael as Team Westen just the way they did so wonderfully 7 years ago!
But it is 7 years later with so much blood & tears having been shed. We must hope the lessons, so dearly bought, have been learned by the Team's good hearts & Michael's "big brain"!
Very nicely done AU ending! I might even prefer it to Nix's!
Thanks
MsTink1987 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Great ending! Loved it! :)
southpawokpoet chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I'm not sure if I told you before, but I really likethe part og Sam taking care of Michael.
jjgeraghty chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Loved the story! I just wish there was more, what do they do next?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I liked it, you are a good writer but I think you made Fi and Sam terribly ooc to suit Michael's needs. He is not the only
victim here, Fi may have been angry with Michael but she will never bring up the jail thing to 'reinforce all the sacrifices she made'. She just isn't that kind of person.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
LOVE i think this is a perfect ending!
Veefall chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Sounds like Sam is going to be hard on Fi...good. Thank you for a great story.
jjgeraghty chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I love this story! So can't wait to read more! Love the different emotional turmoials that are going on!
bnlove chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
this is one of my favorite stories on here, great chapter! so much michael angst haha. can't wait for more!
MsTink1987 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Well at least Maddie is on board to help Michael! Thank God Sam gave Fi the talking to she has been deserving! Hopefully she'll come around too!

P.S. ANOTHER NCIS REFERENCE, LOVED IT! :)
Veefall chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Fi bet get her head on straight. She gave up her freedom to go to prison for Michael just like he did rejoining the CIA to keep them free. She needs to realize the CIA is his prison and he had no true choice.
Coolaquarian chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I think I can understand Fi's bitterness towards Michael, he may be suffering right now but I don't think he is blameless.. hopingvthat both of them talk to each other and figure out their differences coz what they have is very real and special.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Great story write more chapters
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »