Reviews for Hostages
Moongrl088 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
I was actually hoping for a Beth is the Hero ending. Maybe the knot was loose or she had a knife in her boot. But this works too. Good writing!
skydog91 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
LOVED Ch6! It's breathtaking how well you write the governor! Can't wait for Ch7 missy! :)
WalkingWinchster chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
OH MY GOSH UPDATE!
Dead Dahlia chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love stories with the governor ... he is such a completely deviant villain! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Okay, how the hell did the Governor get into the prison? This is bad. Glenn and Karen will come looking for Maggie and I'm not sure just what they will find. Is the Governor going to make an example out of her as well? Is he going to pick the group off one by one? Does all Chef Boyardee canned pasta taste the same? Sorry, couldn't help it.

You are such a great writer and I can't believe how many stories you are working on at once. I wish I had half of your creativity and talent. I can't wait to see what happens next in this. I've got my Kleenex ready and standing by!
MultipleFandomGirl123 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Please update asap!:D love this story and promises you are a great writer:D
skydog91 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Oh lord, the various emotions of this chapter was mind-blowing! Nice work!
skydog91 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I'm definitely continuing, as you know I love my Poe-inspired literature :) Off i go to Chapter 5!
skydog91 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
God Damnit Peachuzoid! Why does your wriing have to be so pristine? :)
My guess though is Daryl makes it out? But your saying he's basically taking his last few breaths? hmm.
skydog91 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Very well written pinebox scene! The entire time I was hoping for some miraculous hardware screwup and a bolt would fly out enough for Daryl to escape to bolt the governor. ;)
skydog91 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow. love this so far!
descriptions were sparkling with majestic evil!
AWESOME.
Candra C chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I like how Beth was all upset. It was cute! And Daryl was trying to be comforting... aw..
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Holy shit! NO WAY! How did he...when did he get in there?! How long has he been in there?! Oh my god, Glenn hurry go look for her! (I sooo want you to continue this!)

Jessica xx
BBC chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I definitely say keep going with this and it's ok if there is no happy ending. The Governor is still alive and he must be stopped! Haha or he could live and that would be the not so happy ending part.

I seriously thought I was watching Daryl struggle and everyone work to dig him up. That was really great and really intense. I look forward to where this will lead if you choose to continue it.
Punkrockerbabe95 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Yay! Daryl's okay! You had me worried there for a second!