Reviews for The Insta-Family Effect
FuN FiFi chapter 24 . 5/31
Such a perfect prequel to your first installment!

Any confusion that I had during your first fic got blown out of the water by this story! I couldn't help but fall in love with your Harry (again); he's so good to Hermione! Moreover, it was really cute to read how Harry and Hermione became more of a parental unit for Teddy. It was also nice to discover them as a couple as they learned to navigate their relationship from friends to housemates to finally lovers.

Your ending was great in my opinion; it totally tied this fic to its sequel in the best way possible! So well done, m'dear...you're an amazing writer! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
What dumb bitch wears flats with a dress on a date. Jesus christ, are you trying to make her look like a 12 year old?
danceegirl92 chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
loved this one as much as the "previous" one...although i was hoping to see the episode where Draco catches them :D off to read the most recent one now
Tina chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
Very interesting story !
raveman2 chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
I liked how you finished this off. Great job!
sleepyalicedreams chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
really...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
don't like it when I write scenes where Harry and Hermione fight.

lol wtf here and there is always a good thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
A lot of grammar errors.
SUZITROUBLE chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
What Happens What Happens
MMWillow13 chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
oh man now we need a sequel cliff hangers are so mean
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
A wonderful story. period.

I wouldnt be surprised if I one day find out you become a published author, your that good.

Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more from you.
HoosierCullen chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
This was a very good fic showing what could have happened if this is where things went. It is believable with Ginny's history of being boy-crazy and Harry being as close to Hermione as he was and with how much of an arse Ron always was to Hermione. The story was fun to read and I like how you did the characters. I think the most interesting pairing was Luna/Draco. First time I ever read them together and they make an interesting couple. Would like to have read about Ginny leaving Harry for Neville that sounds like an interesting backstory. Anyway great fic and I will be reading the sequel or what ever you want to call it.
harrynmione chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
A truly fantastic fic from beginning to end! Loved it and your writing.
Jay123 chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Cool how this came back to your other fic but it makes it more sense if u read this first both good works great job
beyondthesea16 chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
nice update and finale it ties into the prev story nicely. waiting for more stories.