Reviews for After Tartarus
Amazing story ohmigosh that was AWESOME I love you that was amazing.
hermesgirl123 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Well, I'm sad that this is the end and I hope you make a sequel. But, this was a really good fanfic, and you should heep up the great work. There is truly nothing I want more than to be a great fanfiction writer, because I literally live off of heroes of olympus. You, my now dear fangirl fruend, have inspired me to write my first fanfiction story. So I thank you. Very much. Thanks.

hpjlover chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Great job! I really like this book! its really well written, the charachters are accurate and the plot is great! i cant wait to see what happens next i cant wait to read the next chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I am that Writer chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
In the sentence “Percy managed to grab my hand before I fell into the chasm with Arachne” you wrote “crap” instead of “grab,” and “fall” instead of “fell,” when Annabeth was speaking in past-tense. This was a pretty good chapter, and it ended well enough, but I hope you do make a sequel because it really did not seem finished.

-I am that Writer
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I don't like reading stuff that are realated from the mark of Athena or the house of hades but this is ASWOME
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
loved it! and i think that's an appropriate ending
Mystery chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
klc1-25 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
this is so good!
WiseGirlandSeaweedBrain chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
FandomTrash2.0 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
that is the most amazing story ever! keep updating its amazing!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Well, your writing is certainly passable. I'll be watching: this has potential, though I would encourage you to write longer chapters. Short chapters are all well and good, but it chops up your story the more times someone has to hit the next button.

lileverlark chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Wow really good chapters so far x
trustingHim17 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
love it! looking forward to the next update!
DaughterofViolanceandAthena chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Plz update
Pippyjojo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love the story. Good start!