Reviews for The Delinquent Squad
He11'sDomain chapter 3 . 4/18
Enjoying this immensely thus far. Well-written and incredibly humorous/adorable/epic. Awesome fanfic! I'm excited to read more!
80TakeshITsunA27 chapter 14 . 4/2
Update Pls ASAP
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 2/15
AWWWWW ! XD SO CUTE! lol. I can't wait till you update again!
Akiko Fujimori chapter 2 . 2/15
Is ichigo going to fall in love with everyone in that class? I think it would be hilarious if he fell head over heels for all the others but ended up fucking Grimmjow. That would be funny.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 2/14
I Love it! I cant wait fot your next update!
Qt3.14 chapter 14 . 2/14
I loved it so so much! You are a genius. I can't wait until the next update, bravo!
woah chapter 14 . 2/14
Wow...just wow. Awesome chapter
kurie-tibiti chapter 14 . 2/13
Can't wait for more. Till you update I'll be sitting here on the edge of my seat. lol
kurie-tibiti chapter 6 . 2/13
Oh man that was great. I can really see it in my head to. Totally awesome.
otakuichigo chapter 14 . 2/13
Nice!
GrimmXIchi4ever chapter 14 . 2/13
NOOOOOOO Grimmjow stay with Ichigo! I liked this chapter a lot. Ichigo is so supportive of Grimmjow and it makes me so happy. I'm glad it was finally updated. I wonder how things will play out though. Idk if I want this story to end either lol. Make sure you update your other stories too!
GinFan121 chapter 14 . 2/13
Awww, so cute! Renji is such a baby! I hope they stay together! Update soon please!
GrimmyIchi chapter 14 . 2/13
Yasss! I cannot wait until this is completely done! Glad to see you back!
Vincent Luccion chapter 13 . 2/1
So I just read this whole thing in one sitting and I am very pleased with it! I like it a lot! I was just wondering though if you were gonna be updating at all? Its a wonderful story and I'd hate to see it be put down.
YaoiloverXD chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
please continue I really love this story