Reviews for Frosted Memories
Ur fan chapter 7 . 23h
OMG this is briljant. Jack and Elisa are so cute! and giving them back their family like this is so wonderfull. I look forward too seeing him meet up with his mother, friends and not to forget sister again. that will be so wonderfull! Oh and I bet that Jack had something to do with moving the egs around on eastern. I don't think Jack is 18 thought. He is clearly not fully developed into a man so I'd say 16 max. Thought the script writer said 14 and the one voicing him said 17. But he is definatly still a child. I mean it he looks like he was in the middle of a grow spurt, his muscles not yet catching up with his longer bones making him look skinny but not in a "i don't eat well and am averagly active" Jack could never be averagely active. If he where fullgrown he would be slightly less... what's the word? Lanky i think.
Sorry I'm nitpicking. but i don't believe in editing revieuws so you'll have to deal with it. I hope you update soon. I get that it takes time. mean it takes me 30 min to read a chapter. Writing one like that should take longer. Curious as to where Pitch met him thought? I can hardly imagine Pitch being friendly with Jack as a kid espesially. I love Thoot being all proud mom. And that almost kiss! 8 is a bit young to really apriciate it for wath it is so I'm glad it got postphoned. That would be so romantic to have as a first kiss thought. Maybe when they're 12 or something. I mean it's other times. People started growing up younger then they do now. And this is getting ffign long so I'll leave you to it now.
Lots of inspiration
Ur fan
neryssaguest chapter 7 . 4/15
i can't wait to see what the baby is called. i know your busy but could you update by the end of next month, i caan wait till then but not much longer. see yah!
eplekake chapter 7 . 4/12
Love your story! Although, you should update more often! :D
Ha!game grumps
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 7 . 3/28
Awwwwwwww! I sort of saw that coming but meh. I STILL LOVED IT TO PIECES!
I really hope you continue this story! :) I love stories like this one with all the grand reveals and everything...
Psst... the reactions to Jack's death and re-birth better be absolutely priceless... I can't wait for it!
You're awesome. This story is awesome. Keep it up. I can't wait to read MORE!
wubtastical chapter 7 . 3/25
How the hell...are we to decode that? Damn. Maybe if I get bored enough at some point I'll go super try-hard and see if I can figure it out. I promise I wont rush you, 'cause I understand the limited time issue, but just know that this fic is awesome, your writing is marvelous, and you are fabulous :D See ya'll next time, whenever that may be! *sets up a tent and roasts a marshmallow over a fire while waiting*
SoteiraStar chapter 7 . 3/18
Ooooo You're good. That's a cliffhanger
Alexis-senpai chapter 7 . 3/17
OH MY GOD. I literally screamed that when jack said, "Papa?". Like, OMG! Why is the cliffhanger such an asshole? Please please please update soon.
wildchild00 chapter 7 . 3/17
please continue
luckyjinx chapter 7 . 3/16
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

I've been checking for an update for this every other month. I can't wait for more.(I get that you need time though, know major rush, just know I'm happy and excited. and that your a great author. Hope you get to see this!)

JinxLuck
Moonumb chapter 7 . 3/16
YES! YESYESYES!
I KNEW IT! I knew old man winter was Jack's dad! And way to put Elisa as the wind. :D
virus chapter 6 . 3/9
DAMN IT, UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I LOVE THIS STORY AND CAN'T WAIT! OTHERWISE I'LL RELEASE MY POWERS OVER COOKIES ON YOU AND YOU WILL JOIN MY ARMY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PWEDDY PWEDDY PWEEEESSSS
LOL JACK FOREVER IN SICHTON
Like this LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
It 2015 you forgot about of (-_-)