Reviews for Frosted Memories
Emeem chapter 8 . 4/18
SO GOOD CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
SuperAnimegal1 chapter 8 . 4/13
Wow this is a very interesting story to read & I really am enjoying it so far & I love Pitch Black I for some reason love the bad guys in kid movies, you r doing a wonderful job with this story and I'm definitely waiting for the next chapter to come out, take as much time as you need but don't take to long ppl get pretty antsy while they wait. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Guardians Pitch & the kids will react to how Jack saves his sister & becomes a Winter Spirit :3 plus I hope you are having a wonderful day or night :3
rose2e chapter 8 . 3/7
Please please please update
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 3/6
Heh, I kinda like the presence of Pitch in Jack's childhood memories ;)
FanofFun chapter 8 . 3/5
Soo~ That was well worth the wait. *sharp smack on the head for both of you* DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. Happy writing!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 8 . 3/5
*Munches on cookie while reading the chapter*
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 8 . 3/5
Great story. I can’t wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon. Will they see Jack-Jack’s death and Emma growing up to be Jamie and Sophie’s great great grandmother or will you just leave them guessing? Will they see Christopher becoming the king of winter? Will they come to see pitch comforting jack after his dad dies? Will they realize who Jack’s friend wind really is?
everyman52 chapter 8 . 3/4
Great chapter keep up the good work. I can't wait tI'll we find out more about the history of pitch and jack. And with your hint I have a feeling it has something to do with Elisa possibly dieing or something and jack will get in a depreszed state and meets pitch during it. Hope you update again soon. Again thanks and have a great day.
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 3/4
G;ad to see an update from this fic.
Cindel Mortem chapter 7 . 3/2
What happens next?! Please update soon!
everyman52 chapter 7 . 1/15
I hope you update again soon this is good I even called a few things before I read them and was happy they came true
ImAFanana chapter 7 . 1/5
It. Has. Been. 3 YEARS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
magnificant!~
TGYREU8 chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
update
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
How dare you leave this unfinished this great awesome story! ;w; ;w;